Part 10

Malhotras and Dixit's were in malhotra mansion. They were deciding the dates for the wedding function.

Nir: so it's decided, after two days Haldi, then mehndi, then sangeet and then finally shaadi.

Aak : Ha bhabhi yeh toh hogya but Shadi kha karni h, varun pushkar ab toh suspense kholo

Pus: hume pta hoga toh btaye ge na. Shr Bhaiya ko Pta h sirf.

Var: Shr btau na...

Everyones eye was on Shr.

Shr : bta rha hu.

Su: jaldi Shr.

Shr : we are going to.....

Su: going to.........

Shr : Marry in............

Su: shravan btau na ( cute angry pout)

Shr : we are going to marry in UDAYPUR PALACE.

Sum: (shock + happy) DESTINATION WEDDING!!!

everyone came out from the shock and suman hugged Shr forgetting the surrounding. Pushkar fake cough to broke their hug. Suman blushed but compose herself.

All were very happy with shr decision. They all appreciate him. Then they all plan about function and decoration. They all had their lunch with lots of teasing and blushing and laughing. Then they all go to their respective homes for packing except shr. He was having a good time with Dixit's.After lunch sumo excuse herself and go to her room. Shr also excused himself and goes behind her. When he entered the room,he find her standing near the window.

He go towards her. She immediately hugs him.

Su: thank you shr. U remember it.

Shr : how can I forget jaan. It was wish to have a destination wedding in udaypur palace. And your wish is my command.

She smile.
Flashback
Sunan was 15 and shr was 17. It was varun and vandy wedding. Suman was getting ready in washroom and shr was waiting for her in her room. When sumo come out wearing a lehgha Shr got mesmerised by her look. She called him that broke his trance. She start wearing her earrings, bangles and pendent.

Shr : sumo u love wedding na?

Su: afcourse shr. It is so fun. So many functions, rituals. Most importantly, on every function New accessories, new Indian dresses. It just awesome. (excited)

Shr : where do you want your wedding to be held?

Su: (looking towards him) I want a destination wedding in udaypur palace.

Flashback over

Su: I love you

Shr : I love you too

Su: lets see our childhood pics na.

Shr : let's go.

They were seeing many pics.

Su: Shr do you remember this.

She gave a pic to Shr in which shr, sumo and pushkar and priti were drenched and were in garden playing. Pushkar was holding water pipe upwards and all were enjoying it.

Shr : ya, it was fun.

Like this they saw many pics.

Su: shr when we r going??