Part 29

Shr held sumo and tried to wake her up. But all go in vain, Suman fainted.

Riya saw that shr is in very much anger so taking the opportunity she ran away.
Mean while all the family members came their. Shr took suman to their room and call the doctor.

Shr carry her to their bedroom, and place her on bed. Shr was having tears in his eyes.

Nir : Shr suman ko kya hua? ( worried)

Pu : Bhaiya sumo behosh Kaise hui.

Shr : Voh....

Shr explain them the whole scene. Everyone were worried. But three people were standing their with different emotions.

Preekar were confused, why suman is afraid from her. Dadi was least interested in this and she just move out from room.

Everyone sigh in disbelief. Doctor check her up.

Doc: nothing to worry, she fainted because of stress. I have given her the injection, she will wake up in few hours.

All nodded. Doctor went.

Pu: bhai who is this riya? ND sumo itna kyu darti h riya se.

Shr : Voh...voh... Kuch nhi. Bad main...

Pu: Baad main nhi Bhai. I went to know now only. Aap log pichle 2 saal se taal rhe ho toh bat. Jab main 2 saal pehle vapas aaya apni studies complete karke, tab sumo ka behavior different tha. She was not same. Maine Kitne baar pucha but aapne humesha taal diya. But not now, I want to know.

Pre : even I also want to know.

Nir : shr I think u should tell them.

Shr looked at her, Nirmilla nodded.

Shr went inside the store room and came with a photo frame and gave it to Preekar .

Pre: yeh toh dadi aur di h but who is this boy in the pic? ( confused)

Pu: he is Karan bhai. Actually dadi found him at her doorstep, he was only 3 years old that time. She tried to find his parents but failed, so she decided to adopt him. At that time I was only 1 year old.

Shr : Karan bhai was like a family to us. We used to play together, study together. But, he was very closed to sumo. They shared a very beautiful bond of bro - sis. ( teary eyes)

Pre : then where he is now? ND in this pic, it's looking like dadi doesn't hate di. I'm very confused.

Pu : he died in a accident, 3 years ago. ( teary eyes)

Shr : dadi aur sumo pehle se Aise nhi the. Sumo was dadi favourite. But after that incident everything change.

Pre: which incident? ( confused)