Part 39

Shraman sat in the car and shr start driving.

Su : where are we going?

Shr : that's only me to know. Now keep quite sad enjoy the ride.

Shr stop the car at airport. Suman was confused. Shr ask her to came out.

Su: shr Kio aa rha h kya?

Shr : Kio nhi Aa rha, balki hum ja rhe h

Su: ( shocked)  kha

Shr : u will find out soon. Ab Chalo.

Su : but humne Kuch pack ngi kiya h.

Shr : jaan relax.. I had arranged everything.

Suman smile and peak his checks. Shr also smile. They move towards the counter and collected their tickets. They board their flight.

Su : shr plz btau na, Kya suprise h.

Shr : jaan agar bta duga toh surprise Kaise rehga ( sweetly)

Su : ( pouted) plz na shr, I can't wait more.

Shr : jaan, just few more hours.

Suman sighed and put her head on his shoulder. Shr smile and hold her by her waist. Sumo soon slept feeling her husband warmth. Shr smile seeing his life sleeping peacefully.

Shr was happy seeing her happy. He was glad that she didn't remember riya for once.

Soon, the flight landed. Suman was still sleeping. Shr without disturbing her sleep pick her up in his arms and took her to a beautiful beach house. It was small yet luxury. Their was only one bedroom which was beautifully decorated with white curtains. It was simple yet beautiful.

                          ( beach house)

                          ( beach house)

Shr carry her to their bedroom.

                              ( bedroom)

                              ( bedroom)

Shr carefully tuck her inside the duvet and move towards the kitchen to make something for them.