Part 20

Next day sumo woke up due to sun rays and got to see the cutest side. Shr was sleeping shirtless nuzzling in her hairs. His one hand was on her waist and their legs were tangled with each other. She smile and kissed his forehead. He smile feeling her touch. Her smile grew wider.

She untangled herself and move towards the washroom. Shr also woke up and saw suman coming from washroom in a bath robe, drying her hairs. He was mesmerized by her. He was staring her with love without blinking his eyes.

Suman was in their closet choosing her outfit when she felt a gaze on her. She turned to find Shr staring her, she could not help but blush. Shr lock his lips with her. After few minutes they broke the kiss.

Su: Shr let me get ready.

Shr : hmm. U r looking hot.

Su: I know. Now let me select my outfit.

Shr : let me help you.

Suman smike and kissed his check. Shr also smile. He choose her a dress and went to washroom.

Suman get ready.

( Suman outfit)

( Suman outfit)

Shr came out from the washroom wearing

( Shr outfit)

He saw suman busy with her phone, talking to someone. He more towards her. She was busy talking to someone.

She kept the phone on bed and went towards closet.

Shr : Kya hua? U looked tensed.( worried)

Su: nothing shr. I have to go office for a meeting.

Shr : Abhi ?

Su: ha. It's important. I will be back in an hour.

Shr : have your breakfast and then go.

Su: Shr I will late. I will do it at office. Pakka.