Part 24

Next day shraman wake up and got ready. They had their breakfast and were in their room talking and cuddling with each other .

On the other side, in Delhi.
Ram was talking with someone on phone.

Ram: what!!  Why didn't you inform me earlier.

He was frustrated and hang the call. Just then Nirmilla cane to him.

Nir: Ram Kya hua?

Ram: she is in London. I just wish ki Voh shravan aur Suman ke baare main na janti ho.

Nir: don't worry Ram sab Sahi hoga.

Ramnath nodded and left for the office and called Shr.

Paris.
Shr was in washroom when Ramnath called him. Suman saw the caller ID and pick up the call.

Ram: hello, Shr

Su: dad, it me. Shr is in washroom.

Ram: Ohk. I just call to ask, when r u both coming.

Su: dad, our flight in is 2 hrs. We will reach rill night.

Ram: OK. Beta. Take care.

Su: bye dad

Ram: bye beta

Then suman hang the call. Meanwhile Shr also came from washroom after getting ready. He saw suman standing ,lost somewhere, holding his iPhone.

He went towards her.

Shr : pati ka phone check Kar rhi ho, ki kayi uski Koi gf toh nhi. Not bad ( smriking)

Su: shr ( in a series tone)

Shr understand that their is something serious.

Shr : hey.. what happened?

He said cupping hee face.

Su: shr I think something is wrong.

Shr gave her a confused look.

Su: dad has called for asking about our flight. But he sound worried.

Shr : worried?? For what??

Su: I don't know, but something is not right. Yesterday when we in Disney land, dad called u and u said that he was sounding disturb, and then we meeting riya after 3 years. I mean how can she be here?? She was in metal hospital right. ( inpatient nd worried)

She hugged him while sobbing. Shr was stroking her hairs.

Shr : sumo, calm down. Nothing gonna happen. Don't worry jaan , papa must be disturb due to work.

Su: no Shr, something is not right. Yesterday at night bhai called me and.....

Flashback
Shr was in washroom and suman was packing when Dev called her, she became very excited.

Su: hello bhai. Kaise ho Aap? How's is mom and dad? Soha Kaise h.

Dev: relax bacha ( chuckle)  every one is good here. How are u both? ( stressed)

Su: we are fine. U ok na?

Dev: ya I'm good. Kyu?

Su: woh u r sounding stressed.

Dev: work pressure ( trying to sound normal)

Su: bhai, tell na. What's wrong ?

Dev: Kuch nhi h bacha.

Su: pakka

Dev: pakka. Acha chal, bye. Take care

Su: hmm. Bye Bhai.

Su hang the call.

Flashback end

Su: I felt really weird. I mean bhai was sounding very sad and stressed.

Shr : jaan relax. May be because of work. ( cupping her face)

Su: but...

Shr : sumo, nothing gonna happen. OK  . Relax.

Suman nodded. Shr smile.

Shr : acha now go and change. Wait.. Wear this outfit  . I have brought twining outfit for both of us.

Suman smile.

Shr handed her a packet. Suman went to washroom.

Sumo came out from washroom. Shr was lost in her.

Su: shr this is so cute. ( pointing towards their outfit)

                      ( shraman outfit)

Suman voice broke Shr trance.

Shr : I know.

Shr came closer to her. He kissed her forehead, then cheeks, and started nuzzling in her hairs.

Shr : ( huskily) u r looking sexy.

He said  dangerously in her ears making her blush in darkest shade of red, looking like human tomato. Shr kissed her name. Suman closed her eyes feeling her touch.

Su: shravan (slowly)

Shr move back and saw suman face who was blushing hard. Suman open her eyes not feeling his touch and find Shr staring her with love.

They both move towards each other. They were only inches apart, their lips met with each other. The kiss was slow yet passionate. After sometime they broke the kiss but shr lips didn't left her skin. He started kissing her jaw line, neck. He gave her love bites on her neck. 

Suman closed her eyes. She was feeling weak on her knees. She took support of his shoulder. But Suman knew that she has to stop him.

Su: shr, we will get late.

Shr move back and face her. Shr just humm and kissed her forehead and then wishper in her ears.

Shr : we will continue after reaching home.

Suman turned crimson red, Shr winked at her. She playfully hit his arm and he laugh and hugged her.

Then they both leave for airport.

First of all, Sorry guys for late update.

How's this episode??

Wanna know, why everyone is so worried then wait for next update.

I will update soon. Pakka soon. Not late. 

Till then, think who can be riya and why suman is afraid of her.

Thank u guys.