part 34

Flashback continue

Shr : shit, it's riya. ( Angey + frustrated)

He ran his hand through his hairs. He quickly came out of the washroom and get ready into his causals. He wore a blue tee with his blue jeans looking hot. He quickly gelled his hairs and move downstairs.

Shr and Karan were sitting in Karan's room. Shr told everything to him.

Kar : Shr r u sure that it's riya?

Shr : 101% bhai. I will not leave her doing this to sumo.

Kar : but why will she do to her? I mean sumo didn't did any bad thing to her.

Shr : she messaged sumo to stay away from me. It means she wants me, that's why she is doing all this to sumo

Kar :if she wants u then also, why will she do to her. Suman is just ur friend.

Shr : bhai remember that night when riya came to our house. Nd u and sumo left me alone with her in my room. ( Karan nodded) at that time she was becoming very touchy with me. She was behaving wired. She asked me about sumo. For saving my 'ijat ' ,I said Her that sumo is my girl friend

Kar : whar?? It means, riya thinks Sumam as ur girl friend. Nd to be close to you she is black mailing suman.

Shr : not only black mailing bhai, she even try to almost kill her.

Kar : what?? When?? Why didn't you tell me?? ( shocked)

Shr told him that flower pot incident. Karan was shocked by this new peice of information.

Kar : man, she is very dangerous.

Shr : hmm..

Kar : chal pehle break fast karle, Phir sochte h.

Karan and shr move out of the room but but but, Shr stop in the mid. Karan was confused. Shr was gazing at something.

Karan follow his gaze and found suman entering the hall wearing a beautiful dress.

( Suman's outfit) Karan smrik

( Suman's outfit)
Karan smrik.

Kar : bhai, muh band Kar le nhi toh makhi ghus jayegi.

Shr came back from his dream land. Nd glared Karan who gave him the most innocent look.

Suman walked towards them. She was looking little disturbed. She wished them good morning and they all proceed towards the dining table.

Shr notice suman. He very well know the reason.

Shr : it's very long time since we didn't did any sleepover. So what about tonight?

Suman looked towards him with a smile.

Kar : nice idea. Mere sath rehke Tu bhi smart ho rha h.

Karan said it in a funny way while shr glared at him. But all his glare flew away when he notice suman giggling.

He wants to divert her mind and he succeed in it.

Su: so at my place?

Shr : kk..

They all three were making plans for their sleepover. Suman totaly forget about her worries which made Shr a little bit relax.

They all were talking when Ramnath came and said.

Ram : nirmilla, Aaj raat Mr Singhal aur unki beti aa rhi h, dinner ke liye. So, plz don't make any plans.

Nd this news felt like bomb on Shr and Karan. Both were worried about suman.

Shr : but dad, we are doing a sleepover at Suman's place.

Ram: that's fine. Even, riya can also join you. She will also get some fun as she didn't know any one here. So, she can also join you guys...

Shr : but da......

Shr was cutted by Karan.

Kar : ha dad, it's fine....

After sometime, shraman and Karan were sitting in the room, talking.

In evening, Suman went back home, while shr and Karan were sitting in lounge

Shr : bhai, tune riya ke liye Ha kyu buli. You know na, she is harmful for sumo.

Kar : Shr, we know it's Riya. But will others believe us. We need to collect some proofs against her.

Shr : but if she harm sumo then

Kar : don't worry, we have to make sure that suman is with us, that's it.

Shr : hmmm

Hi guys
I know you all are mad at me, but what I can do. My exam are going on, Nd I'm really busy.

I know it's a small update. Sorry for that.

Plz vote and comment guys. Thank you for your respond in my previous update. I really love your comments.

I will try update soon.
Thank you guys
Love you all

Precap : riya dangerous plan, Flashback over.......