Part 18

After few hours they landed in Delhi they went to their respective homes.

Shraman were about to enter when Nirmilla stop them.
Nir : Aree Abhi Griha Pravesha ki rasam baaki h.

Everyone smile. Nirmilla did the aarti and applies tilak to both the bride and groom, after this suman tilt the kalash filled with rice using her right foot and then step into a dish with Alta.
She walk into the home leaving behind her red foot prints. All the time shr was lost in her.

Then they made sit opposite to each other. There was a bowl fill with water, milk and rose petals.

Nir : Shravan - suman u both have to find a ring thrice from this bowl. Who ever find it first is said to have the upper hand in their relationship.

Pus: Bhaiya plz pehle dodhna

Van: suman Tum pehle dudhna.

Ceremony start. Nirmilla put the ring in the bowl. Shraman start finding it. But how can Shr keep his hand away from his beautiful wife. He hold her hand in bowl. Suman widen her eyes and shr winked at her. She blushed.

Pu: bhai concentrate on game.

Everyone laugh while suman blushed deeply. Shr glared him. Suman find the ring. She became very happy. Second time shr finds the ring. Third time shr got the ring but he drop it near suman hand without anyone notice, but sumo saw this and was not talking the ring. Shr put the ring in her hand and himself said that sumo find the ring. Sumo was going to say something but shr stoped her.

Pu: Vaise bhai Aap jeet bhi jate toh bhi jadu ke gulam hi rehte.

Everyone laugh at this. They they all freshen up and had their dinner. Suman goes to his sorry their room and change into her night dress. After sometime Shr enter the room and found sumo standing near window enjoying the cold breeze coming from it. He smile at her antics. He back hugged. Suman turned around. He
Hold her from waist and pull her closer. Suman rested her head on his chest near his heart.

Su: shr why did u cheat in ring finding ritual?

Shr : jaan u was happy na finding the ring and how can I see you sad. That's why. Waise bhi it was not cheating, it was love.

Su: but shr...

Shr : sumo relax. Vaise bhi Tum jeeto ya main jeetu Kya farak padhta h. We both are same na. Two body one soul. Right.

Su: I love u ( kissed his heart)

Shr : I love you too jaan.( hugged her more closely)

After sometime they broke the hug.
Shr : jaan u must be tired because of journey. Let's sleep.

Suman nodded. They sleep while cuddling with each other.

Next morning suman wake due to sun rays. She saw shr sleeping while nuzzling in her hairs. She smile at him. Her legs were tangled with him. She slowly free herself  not waking him up. She goes to washroom. She wore a beautiful Saree along with diamond earrings. She wore her chooda and fill her hairline. She wore her nuptial chain. And comb her hair.

( suman outfit) Meanwhile Shr also woke up not feeling suman presence

( suman outfit)
Meanwhile Shr also woke up not feeling suman presence. He saw her getting ready. He was mesmerized by her. He moved towards her and back hugged her nuzzling in her hairs. She moaned his name. He make her turned around. And peak her lips.

Shr : good morning jaan

Su: good morning Shr. Go and get ready.

Shr : Itni kys jaldi h.

Su: bhout jaldi h. Today is my first rasio, then we have to go dixit mansion also.

Shr : why?

Su: for paghphera ritual. I will come by evening.

Shr : OK. I will drop u nd will pick you.

Su: OK. Now go and get ready.

He goes into the washroom and get ready. Meanwhile suman went downstairs and greet every one. She moved towards the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

She was very nervous about it. Everyone eat food and praise Suman. Shraman feels very happy. Sumo was relaxed now. After sometime Nirmilla and suman were in kitchen. Nirmilla notice suman was having problem handing her Saree.

Nir : suman u can go and change inti ur comfortable clothes.

Su: no Maa. I'm ok.

Nir: suman why are you been so formal. Nd this is my order go and change.

Suman smile at her. Kissed her cheeks. Nirmilla smike at her cute antics. Sum went to their room and change into her comfortable clothes.

( suman outfit)

( suman outfit)

She move downstairs. After sometime Shr drop her to Dixit's mansion for paghphera ritual.

Shr decided to go to office as sum was also not at home. At evening Shr went to dixit mansion and greet everyone.

How's it?? Plz vote and comment. Thank you guys. Next update will be on Wednesday.

Precap : honeymoon shoping.