Part 33

Flashback continue

Suman was sitting in the canteen with shr and Karan. They asked her about her behavior but she excused her from them and went to the garden, where no one was their. Their was some construction going on few days back and all the material wete their only. She sat on a chair lost in her thought.

A flower pot was going to fall on her when shr pull her. Suman collide with his chest. He hugged her tightly. Suman was going to broke the hug when she saw flower pot. She became scared and hugged Shr more tightly, digging her face in his chest felling safe in his arms.

After sometime, Shr open his eyes and tried to break the hug feeling something wet on his t shirt which is telling that suman is crying. But suman was not ready to break.

While riya was fuming in anger seeing them like this. She was on terrace.

Riya pov
I entered the collage and saw shr with suman. This girl , can't she stay away from him. I messaged her,  send so many letters but no. She is very stubborn. I will teach you a good lesson. Wait and watch suman.

I again messaged her. I saw her exiting the canteen, so I decided to follow her and saw her sitting on the bench at contraction area. No one was there.

Then I notice a flower pot on terace just kept above her head. I quickly went to terace and throw the vase on her but again she is safe. ( angry)  again shr ne usse bacha liya. Why. Why shr u r saving her.

Don't worry suman, next time tumhe Koi nhi bacha payega. I promise.

Pov end

Shr broke the hug and saw suman crying.  Shr know she must be scared, very scared.

Shr : sumo, kya hua h tumhe. Main notice Kar rha hu, pichle Kuch dino se na Tum mujhse Thik se baat Kar rhi ho na ho Meri Taraf dekh rhi ho. What's wrong sumo? Won't you share with me? ( sweetly caressing her cheeks)

Suman looked at him. Tears start coming from her eyes. She took out her phone and open message and gave it to Shr.

Shr was confused but when he took the phone and saw those message, he got very angry. But controlled. Shr took suman home. Suman was lost some where. Shr knows where.

Suman was very sensitive. She can bear physical pain but not mentally. She got scared very easily. ND how can she not get scared of what all happened in last few days.

Shr reach Suman's home and suman directly went in her room.

Priya felt wired with Suman's behavior. She was worried for sumo as before when she used to come Home, she always came to her and hug her. But from last she was so lost.

Priya saw shr coming.

Pri: Shr is everything OK?  I mean suman. She is looking so lost from last few days. ( worried)

Shr : don't worry aunty. All OK. It just, our exams are coming so sumo is little stressed.

Pri : pakka na. Yahi baat h.

Shr : ha aunty.

After saying to priya Shr quickly go to Suman's room and found her sitting near window.

Shr sighed. It was one of the Suman's habit, whenever she is sad or worried she used to sat near window.

Shr went to her and sat in front of her.

Shr :sumo, everything will be fine. Don't worry.

Suman look towards him and gave him a faint smile. Then shr got a idea,  he stood up and start tikling her. She was laughing loud. Shr was admiring her. After sometime, he stop tikling her. And hold her hand.

Shr : sumo stop worrying about. Ok. U r strong girl and we will fight from this also. No one can separate us. Our friendship is our strength. We are each other strength. We will fight. Right.

Suman nodded and hug him. After sometime spending with sumo, he went home. He also took the letters that riya send sumo.

It was night. Everyone was sleeping when Karan and shr were awake and were sitting in Karan's room. Shr told everything that happened today. Karan was also very worried.

Shr was thinking something holding that letter while Karan was saying something about it. When he notice that shr is lost somewhere.

Kar : Shr what are you thinking?

Shr : this hand writing. I have seen somewhere.

Kar : really. Where?

Shr : that I can't remember.

Kar : try Shr, if you remember then we can find that person.

Shr : I'm trying but can't. ( frustrated)

Kar : Shr relax. I think we should sleep. It's mid night. We will discuss it tomorrow.

Shr nodded and went to his room. He was awake all night, thinking about it.

Shr was in his thought when his alarm Start ringing. He pick his phone and close the alarm. He was awake whole night. He decided to take a shower to calm his mind.

He was standing under the shower, thinking about it. He closed his eyes and try to remember it. Then only he got some flashback of Riya, when she collide with him and his phone fall down. Her wired behavior towards him. Her anger shot eyes seeing him with suman.

Then he Also remember that day when suman got loked in the room. When he ask her whom she gave her phone that day. She telling him riya name also.

Suddenly remember day before yesterday, when riya ask his help in doing some work. Then he remember the hand writing.

He open his eyes with a jerk and said.

Shr : shit, it's riya. ( Angey + frustrated)

He ran his hand through his hairs.

Hello guys
How are you all?

So, how was this update ? Like it?

What do you think what's gonna happen now?

Plz vote and comment. I will be waiting for ur comments.

Thank you for you precious vote and comment on my previous update. I really love ur respond. Thank you guys for your support.

I will update soon guys. Don't worry. Pakka wala soon.

Till then, wait and enjoy ur life.

Thank you guys.
Love you all