Part 4

Shr : ki Nanu aur unki family aa rhi h

Su: kal Subah

Every one was shocked. They didn't know what to say. They were very happy. Their happiness has no bounds.

Ram: yeh toh bhout achi khabar h.

Aak: Sahi kha Ram. Chalo Bhai sab khade Kya ho, Kitni sari teyari baaki h.

Su: ma hum log tiwari killa ja Kar vha preparation Kar de.

Pri: Ha Thik h jau.

Sum, Shr, push, Vaani and Soha went to TK and did the preparation their.

Su: Shr Kya Kar rhe ho. ( Shr was in the hall)

Shr: wait a minute sumo. ( still facing the wall)

Suman was irritated now as she was asking him for the 10th time. Now finally shr move a side and suman was amazed by seeing the decor.

Actually shr has hang photo frames in which there are their childhood pics with their Nanu.
It was looking really beautiful.

Su: wow shr, this is so amazing.

Shr : I know it is ( he smile looking at her)

Su: but from where did you get these pics

Shr: u don't know, nothing is impossible for shravan malhotra.

Su: really

And they both burst in laughter. Just then pushkar entered

Push: Kya hua, Mujhe bhi btau main bhi has lu.

Sum: Kuch nhi hua h. Vaise kam Pura ho gya.

Push : Ha ho gya. Ab chale Mujhe bhout bhuk lgi h.

Shr and Su : bhukadd

Then they again burst In laughter.
They all went to their respective homes and did their dinner and sleep.
Next day all were busy. They all were gathered in TK to meet tiwari Ji. Just then aakash, Ramnath and shr entered with them.
They all were very happy. They meet each other after 4 Years. Just then suman ask.

Sum: Aree priti kha h.

Shr : Humare sath hi aayi thi.
Just then a girl entered and said : main yha hu Di.

Sum: priti ( she said in excitement)

They both hug each other and started talking about different things. Priti goes and seated beside her mom. Suman went and stand beside. They were chit chatting and then they had dinner.

[ Rachna tiwari : priti mom
Sameer tiwari : priti dad
Raghuwar tiwari : priti, Shr, Su, and push Nanu ]

When pushkar saw her and was mesmerized by her beauty. His mouth was open in O shape.

(priti outfit)
Pushkar pov
Oh my god!! I can't believe she is the same priti. I mean she was a gulo mulo girl. But now she has grown up into a beautiful lady.
Pov end

Shr and suman saw this and they both look at each other and smrik. Then they both went towards him .

Sum: ( wishpering, only audible to Shr and pu) priti is looking nice na

Push: ( still looking towards priti) Ha, she is looking really nice

Shr : ( wishpering) she has become Slim na. She is looking hot na

Push: Ha. She is looking very beautiful and cute.

Shr and Su wishpering in his ears : u like her na

Push : yes I like her in fact I think I'm falling for her.

Then he realized what he had said and start blushing . On other side sum and she hi-fi each other and giggled. Pushkar gave glare to them but of no use.

Su: do Mr pushkar malhotra like priti.

Shr : wow matlab tune apne liye wife dund li. Bda fast nikla Tu. ( then they both start laughing.)

Push: Vo Voh... Voh.. Main ( stamring )

Shr : ( putting his hand on her shoulder) Voh Voh Kya. ( smriking)

Push: Voh... Kuch nhi. Main toh Bas Aise hi bol rha tha. Aisa Kuch nhi h.
(mumered ) Sayad.

But Tu his bad luck SUMAN and she listens this.

Su: ( putting her hand on his another shoulder) sayad.

Pushkar was about to say something when Ramnath said that.

Ram: Chalo bacho bhout late ho gya h.

Push : Ha ha papa main bhi bhout thak gya hu aur Mujhe bhout need bhi Aa rhi h toh Chalo.

Sum and shr were controlling their laughter.
Then they all went home except suman and shravan. They went for a drive.

Shr : sumo kal Tum free ho.

Su: Ha kyu.( looking at him)

Shr : Voh actually main soch rha tha bhout din ho gya h hum log khi gumne nhi gye toh kal pure din chill karte h, what say.

Su: nice idea even I was thinking the same.

Shr : so done

Su: Yup done

Then a idea stuck in their Mind.

Shr and sumo : Vaise shr/ sumo

Then they both look at each other. But shr shifted his gaze to the road as he was driving.

Shr : tum Kuch bol rhi thi. Say

Su : Ha Voh I was thinking kyu na push and priti ko bhi sath lekar chale. U know what I mean ( with a smrik)

Shr: nice plan sumo even I was thinking the same.vaise kehna pde ga mere sath reh Kar tum bhi smart ho gyi ho. ( in proud manner)

Su : tum smart ho ( playing along with him)

Shr : Ha Koi shak

Su: bhout

With this they start laughing.

Then they both talked about their plan for tomorrow. Shr drop suman home and went to his home. They both slept and they were very excited for tomorrow. Actually shr was more than excited as he could finally get some alone time with her. With this they both slept.

Sorry guys I know I am late but their was some network problem as I'm out of town. So plz forgive me.
I hope you like this chapter. Plz vote and comment. Next update will be on Friday.
Thank you

Precap : Pu, Su, Shr, and priti hangout. Suman will realize her love. Some teasing of pushkar. Priti pov.

And yes guys their will be a Maha episode on Sunday. I will tell you about this on Friday. Till then bye.