Part 31

Flashback continue

When riya was gone, shr came inside and thanked sumo.

Su : Shr I didn't know, that we are in a relationship. ( sarcastic)

Shr : sumo, sorry na. Yar wohh riya na.......

He explain her the whole scene and she burst into laughter. Shr pouted)

Shr : stop laughing, even I saved u from that jerk.

Sumo immediately stop laughing and looked at him.

Su: really shr u saved me. We were just talking and he asked that if I had any boy friend and suddenly you came from behind and said that u r my boy friend. He was doing nothing and you just scared him.

Shr : what if he proposed u?

Su: but he didn't.

Shr : what ever

Shr rolled his eyes. Then all had their dinner. Shraman were talking and giggling with each other which was not liked by Riya. She was all the time glaring at suman which was seen by Nirmilla but she chuked it.

Mr Singhal and riya went back to their home.

As soon as they entered, riya start throwing thing here and their in anger. Vikas tried to stop her but she didn't.

Riya: shr is only Mine. No one can steal him. He is inky mine. How dare suman. I will not leave him. I will make him mine. He is only mine. ( angry)

She said throwing the things. Vikas came forward and stop her.

Vik: don't worry riya, he will only be yours. I will talk to Ramnath about ur and his marriage.

Riya immediately looked at her. And he nodded. After sometime riya went to her room and slept.

Mean while, Shr was not able to sleep. He was thinking about his day. He was getting wrong wives from riya. He was afraid wheater he done it right or not. He finally gave up and called his Savior, his sumo.

Suman was sleeping when she heard her phone ringing. Without seeing the caller ID she pick up the call.

Su : hello ( sleepy)

Shr : hello sumo. I want to talk to you. ( serious)

Su : shr ( fully awake) Tum iss samay, kya hua? All OK?

Shr : I don't know sumo, I'm feeling restless. I can't sleep. I am very scared, I'm feeling like something is not right. Whatever I did today was right or not. Even I was not getting good wives from that riya. I am......

He was cutted by sumo.

Su : Shr relax. Close ur eyes and take a deep breath.

Shr didn't what she told and he felt relax.

Su : feeling relax?

Shr : hmm

Su : Shr, nothing is gonna wrong. It just ur fear. Just relax OK. ND what u did today, u did for your defence. You didn't feel riya intention right, so you said it OK. Just relax and sleep. Riya is over.

Shr : hmmm. Thank you sumo. After talking to you I'm feeling good. Good night and sweet dreams. Ab Mujhe neid aa rhi h toh Sone do.

He said to lighten the moment.