Part 9

Next day was very busy for both the families. All were busy in preparation. Soon it was evening. Dixit's were already present at the venue. Guest start coming. Malhotras also arrived. Dixit's welcome them and they greeted them.all of them praises each other.

( vandy and varun)

( Dev and sona)

( Nirmilla and Ram)

( push and preti)

( aakash and priya)

( shr)
They all were looking very good.all were talking. All the boys take Shr to the stage. They all were talking but shr eyes were on stairs waiting for someone.
Soon Suman came along with vandy and sona. Shr couldn't take his eyes off her. She was looking no less a fairy in that green lehgha.

( suman lehgha. Ignore the second dupta which is above her head)

( suman necklace which shr had gifted her)

Suman felt someone gaze on her. she look at that direction only to find shr staring at her which made her blush. Pushkar saw this and smrik.

Pu: ( wishpering) Bhai sumo Kitni sundar lag rhi h

Shr : ( still in suman land) Ha Yar. Can't take my eyes off her.

Then he realised what he said and to whom. He glare at pushkar who was laughing sliently.
Soon Suman reaches the stage. Shr forward his hand and she accepted it. Then then both stand at the stage surrounded by their family members.

Aak: Chalo Bhai function start Kre.

Nir : Ha ha kyu nhi Bhai sab.

Then priya Gave ring to sum and she made Shr wear it. Then Nirmilla passes the ring to Shr. He put the ring in her ring finger and kissed her hand. She blushed.

Var: Bas Kar mere Bhai. Aage ke liye bhi Kuch chod De

Everyone laugh while shr and sumo were blushing.

Nir : Bas Karo mere bacho ko pereshan mat kro.

Pri : I'm so happy today.

Nir : me too. Always stay happy.

Then shraman took blessing from their elders. Then they all did some ritual. Soon it was announced couple dance. Shr found everyone were busy with each other. Using this opportunity he seek behind the pillars with suman.

Sum: shr Kya Kar rhe ho.

Shr : ( coming close to her, putting his one hand on her waist and pushing her more closer to him) u r looking breathtakingly beautiful sumo.

Su: ( putting her hand on his chest and blushing) thank you. Even u r looking no less.

Shr : ( coming more closer ) then I should get a reward.

Su: reward?

Before suman could say any shr sealed her lips with his in s soul searing kiss. After few minutes feeling breathless they broke the kiss. They stayed their for few and shr rested his forehead on her. They stayed in that position for few minutes when their movement was ruin by pushkar. Suman ran from their blushing, while shr gave glare to him Nd pushkar was smriking. Then they had their dinner with lots and lots of blushing, teasing and laughing.

Soon the day got over and everyone headed towards their home.

Suman went to her room and change. She sat on her bed when she receive shr message.

Shr : today was really a special day for me. Thank u for coming in my life and making it beautiful.

Su: same goes for you shr. I'm really excited for tomorrow.

Shr : me too. Suman u should sleep as u have to look fresh tomorrow.

Su: hmm

Shr : Gud night

Su: Gud night.

Then they both slept thinking about each other.

Thank you guys. I know I was late sorry for that. I hope you like it. See I don't know much about Hindu wedding rituals, so plz ignore my mistakes. Plz vote and comment.

Precap : family planed for shraman wedding. Preekar movement.