Part 28

Shr made suman eat her medicine and make her sleep. He went downstairs to find Dadi talking about suman.

Dadi : yeh ladki Shr ke leyi Thik nhi h. Karwa chauth ka vrat tootna apsagun( unlucky) hota h. Yeh ladki Shr ki jaan le Legi. Dekha. Yeh ladki Shr ke liye unlucky h.

Shr stoped his foot and move from their. He didn't want to create a sence their.

At evening they all completed karwa chauth ritual. Shr completed the fast in behalf of suman. Dadi taunted suman for this.

Then they all had their dinner and went to their respective rooms and sleep.

Next day shraman wake up and get ready. They move downstairs and greeted everyone. Everyone ask about suman health.

They all had their breakfast while discussing about Diwali prepation.

They all were busy with preparations. All the time shr took care of suman.

They did a lots of shopping and fun. Shr ignored dadi all the time. This made dadi more angry and she blame suman for this.

Like this days passed, and Diwali came.

Suman woke up , due to sun rays. She sat on bed and stretched her arms. Then she remembered that today is DIWALI.  She saw shr sleeping on his stomach. She shake him to wake him up.

Su : Shr, wake up. ( excited)

Shr : hmm( sleepy)

Su : what hmm. Wake up, today is DIWALI ( excited)

Shr open his eyes and get to see the most precious thing, Suman smile. He sat beside her and kissed her cheeks 

Shr : good morning jaan. Happy Diwali

Su : good morning Shr, Happy Diwali 

Suman kisses his cheeks and shr smile. Then suman ran to washroom to get ready. Shr smile at his childish behavior. He know how much she loved Diwali.

Suman came out wearing a beautiful peach anarkali dress.

                ( Suman outfit)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                ( Suman outfit)

She was wearing her earrings when shr came and back hugged her.

Su : how am I looking?

Shr : u r looking stunning jaan.

Suman smile and kissed his nose. Shr smile and went to get ready. After that they both went downstairs and greet everyone.

They they all did puja. As it was suman first Diwali after their marriage , So aarti was done by shraman. Suman distributed sweets to everyone. Then everyone had their breakfast and after that they all got busy with their work.