Chapter One

I assure you, being the daughter of Tony Stark is not as glamours as you think. Yes, the Tony Stark. Multimillionaire, Avenger, Iron Man, Loser, whatever you know him by. But of course, I'm not allowed to tell anyone, because that might cause commotion, considering my parents were never even married. When I met Peter in 8th grade, he didn't ask anything about my last name. That's why I am best friends with Peter, and Ned. No one knew, not even them.

Monday Morning

I woke up to the smell of a cold winter day. I ripped the covers off of myself, shivering, and quickly realized that Dad hadn't put the heat on yet. I groaned as I got on a T-shirt and jeans. My phone buzzed telling me that Peter had texted me, asking if I would walk with him to school today. I texted yes immediately, regretting it. What if he thinks I was waiting around for him to ask? Whatever. I should be fine. I pulled a f/c parka around my arms and fastened the buttons together. Instead of walking outside, it felt as if I was walking into a freezer. Tiny snowflakes speckled my nose, melting into nothingness. The fall weather in Queens, New York was all over the place. I sprinted towards Peter's house. I didn't even bother to say bye to my so called dad. I swear I do love him, and he loves me, but stress can change a person. I'm sure you can relate.

I stepped outside Peter's house, and rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing Peter, looking adorkable as always.
"Hey, y/n. Cold morning, huh?"
"Yeah, kinda cold. Thanks for walking with me." I answered politely. I felt the urge to confront him about blowing Ned and me off last night, but I decided against it when I saw the cute smile on his face.

Time Skip to School

I met up with Ned and Peter while they were talking about building the death star.
"Oh, mind if I help?"
I asked eager to get away from home, which was constantly filled with insanity.

"Yeah sure." He said, obviously not paying attention to me. I caught him staring at Liz, which made a sudden jolt of jealously fly over me. Keep it cool, he can like who ever he wants. They walked off to class, and we had a pretty boring day, per usual.

I was sitting in Science in class, listening to Dan rant on about how we were running out of gravity. How dumb can he get? We were giving speeches, and I was next. I had an entire speech written down about how animals depend on each other. I was searching through my backpack for it, but it was no where to be found.

"Y/n, your up" Ms. Fetal called.
"Can you skip me? I can't seem to find my speech..." I claimed.

"Very well then, Flash youre up." He nodded and walked to the front of the room, with a speech about 1 page long, and neat hand writing. e

"I would like to talk about the importance of taking care of our wolves. They make Yellow Stone National Park a better place." He started. That's how my speech started.

He STOLE my speech! That son of a biscuit. He ended up getting a A- on the speech, only a few points off because he hadn't memorized it, and had to keep looking at his paper. MY paper. I got an F, because I had no speech. I tried to confront my teacher about it, but insisted that he had an important meeting to attend, which was more important than a whiny student. Fair point.

The bell rang and it was time to go home.

Ned and I walked to Peter's house, after Peter said he would catch up later. I walked in to see May sitting on the couch binge watching Stranger Things.

"Oh, hello. Peter didn't tell me he was having a girl come over... And... Ned. Anyways, he isn't here at the moment, you can go wait in his room though. I'm sure he will be soon any minute now." May said, going on and on about how a girl had never come over, and how proud she was that he made more friends.

"Uh, thanks May, but we should be getting working on the Death Star." Ned murmured

She looked at me with a confused look and I shrugged, I didn't tell anyone about my geekiness.

"Yeah, Thanks May. It was great talking to you."

After working on the Death Star we finally finished, "Finally, Done." murmured

Ned said holding it up like simba. I took a Lego guy I found on the floor and said, "Now Luke must destroy it!"

I was about to crush it, but Ned pulled in away.

"Y/n, no" Ned said sternly.

"Y/n, yes" I replied sassily.

He rolled his eyes as I pouted and grabbed my bag. "I have to go Ned, tell Peter I say hi if he ever shows up."

I walked out saying bye to May, and walked home. I trudged into the kitchen, my personal favorite room, to grab something to eat. After finding a jar of nutella and a spoon I began to walk up into my room. As I was walking towards the stairs, I over heard my dad speaking to someone.

"Oh my goodness, is that Spiderman?" I asked looking at a red covered figure, with a spider on his chest.
"You weren't supposed to be home!" Dad bursted.
"Well, you weren't supposed to be talking to spider man without me. You know he's my hero! Plus, Peter never showed up."

"I-I better get g-going now." Spiderman said before jumping out the window and swinging from building to building. I sunk down in a seat and sighed as I watched him swing away. rs

"Dad, when can I meet him?"

"Never, I'm not letting two 14 year olds near each other."
"I'm 15. And he's as old as me? Holy shit!"
"Goddamn it." He yelled slamming his cup down.

I skipped off to my room.

How can I find out who Spiderman is? I wish there was something that could tell me. Dad's computers? Passwords. Dad? Stressed. Spiderman? I don't know where he is. Friday? Worth a shot.

"Friday, who is Spiderman."

"Spiderman is-" then it beeped

"Sorry, this is classified information." It told me.

"Stupid Friday. Please tell me."
"In order to do that, you must get Spiderman's security password from Tony's computer."
"Friday, where is Spiderman?"
"That is classified information."
"Dammit!"