Chapter 21🔹Forgiveness. For Real This Time.

Damian invited everyone for a movie the next day. We were all supposed to be in the screening room with a drink, because Dick promised to bring Pizza. After a couple minutes of complaining and whining, we had all decided on watching Psycho. And be agreed I mean everyone being me to watch it, and promising if I got scared they would 'protect me' what ever that means. I sat between Tim and Damian, and we ate like 3 boxes of pizza.

Half way through the movie, Tim leaned over, so he could see Damian, and whispered,
"You know how you said no flirting with Y/n? Does this count as flirting?" He wrapped his hands around my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder. Damian rolled his eyes and focused back on the TV.

Tim and I weren't a thing. At the moment we were just friends, and we agreed to stay that way. So I guess you could say we friend zoned each other, but Tim still liked to flirt with me just to annoy Damian. I was furious with Peter, I mean, he was mad because I was staying with 4 boys. We're just friends! Why can't he get that! I was paying no attention to the movie. Mostly reading on my phone on this cool app called wattpad. I might even make a Spiderman fan fiction on it... (I had to).

Time Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. Because this book is ending and your author is lazy.

The movie ended and it was around 4 pm now. I was extremely tired at the moment because we had just gotten home from some people who tried to rob the bank, with a chainsaw. They put chainsaws everywhere on the floor, so there wasn't much I could do. Well played thief's, well played.

I heard the long drawn out Diiiiiiiing Doooooooong. I didn't tink we were having company, so I went to check who it was. I opened the door slightly, to see a adorable boy about my age with brunette hair. Peter. I quickly closed the door on his smiling face.
"Wait, Y/n, I can explain!"
How can he explain this? Breaking up with me for the stupidest reason ever. But my stupid, gullible self opened up that door again.

"I wasn't texting you because I had lost my phone. I was looking for it all week, and I felt really bad. Then, Flash claimed to have 'found it' and gave it back to me with that text already there. I was acting so weird that one day I came, because Tony said if I did anything to make you think I still liked you, he would make sure I never saw you again. I'm so sorry."

I threw my arms around his neck and held on to him like I was going to lose him. His arms snaked around my waist, and gently held onto me.
"I love you Y/n M/n L/n."
"I love you more Peter Benjamin Parker."
"In your dreams L/n."

There you have it. That's what happened between me and Peter. Now that you know Spiderman's secret identity, you gave to promise to keep it a secret. Just, do me a favor and,

Don't Tell

The End