Chapter 14🔹Revenge against the Avengers

How could they do this to me? Even mom? She would never do stuff like this to me, she would be the one stopping him. Why isn't she stopping him?

This was all I could think of as I laid down on a table. After they injected the black stuff, I got two new powers. I could become a shadow, and I could use this green lightning stuff. The lightning was cool because it made me feel like a with with force lightning.

Now, before you are all like, she's okay with being a villain? Let me explain. Technically, your the villain because its a x reader... And you were forced to be, they threatened to hurt everyone you knew. Sorry for breaking the forth wall, bye.

Well, being a villain can't be all bad. I mean, I get free stuff, and if I ever am caught, The Shocker can get me out.

"Alright kid, your released. If you tell anyone that your Shadow (your villain name) you will be dropped out of this group, and we will hurt everyone you know." I shook my head, cause I still couldn't talk.

She unlocked the restraints, and pushed me out of the car. I slowly walked home. Should I confront them? Should I act like everything is normal? Should I tell Tony that I'm being forced to destroy the Avenger's tower?

When I got home I slowly opened the door, to see my mom, Pepper, and Tony. They hadn't noticed I was there, so I took that to my advantage and crawled around the counter.
"It's the best for her."
"Best for her? How would you know what's best for her? I'm her mother, I'm the one that stopped you from keeping her in that cell forever."
"Its too late. She's moving in with Mr and Mrs. Leeds tomorrow.

How is this fair!? Tomorrow!? That lady showed me a damn recording from 2 weeks ago! I crawled my easy up the stairs, and kicked my door open, because I was in that kind of mood. I wouldn't mind destroying everything of Tony's, but what about Steve? When Tony wasn't there for me, Steve always was. He was like my father to me, more than Tony was.

I grabbed a pencil, and ripped a piece of paper of the corner of a book. I wrote,
Steve,
Get EVERYONE out of the tower at 6:34 pm precisely. Don't ask questions. I'm being forced to do something and you can't get hurt.
~Shadow

I left the note under his door, and hopes for the best. I could be saving millions of lives, because if I save the Avengers lives, who saves other's lives.

I was destroying the Avengers Tower tomorrow night. Holy Crap.

I just wanted to point something out. Ever since Tony had trapped you in the cell thing, you haven't called him dad once. He's always been Tony because you don't consider him a father. And yes, Tony considers Peter more of a son, than you his daughter. Feel free to rage about Tony in the comments. Byeeeee.

~~Annabelle~~