Chapter Ten🔹Forgotten

I got my clothes on, excited to go to school. Woah, excited? This is weird. I ran downstairs and saw dad, my mom (Pepper), and Peter talking. I quickly flattened myself to a wall.
"Just ask her out. If you need to go ask Natasha. She does like you." Mom said.
"Yeah. And I'd rather you date my daughter, than some other creep." Dad said. So he was talking about me!
"I'm going to go talk to Natasha... She is closest to y/n." And he ran off to Nat's room.

I walked down like I hadn't seen anything.
"Well, are you gonna follow him or not?" Mom asked, she knew I was eavesdropping. I ran after Peter, being quiet as possible. I put my ear to the door,
"How do you know she likes me?" Peter asked shyly. It was adorkable.
"She told me. Well, I caught her very mad about you asking some girl to homecoming, and I forced it out of her."
I heard foot steps coming towards the door, so I ran for it... All the way to school. I stopped at my locker and caught my breath.

I heard footsteps coming my way.

Peter POV (Finally!!)

I was going to do it. I was going to ask y/n to go to the movies with me. I was walking towards her locker, where she was standing with her hands on her knees, breathing heavily.
Maybe its no the best time to ask.
She looked up and me, and I dove behind a trash can.
"I could see you Parker." She said snickering.

Maybe if I don't move she will leave me alone.
"What are you hiding from Pe-"
I looked behind me to see Flash backing away from... Something. I looked to see you had saved me from my death, and y/n was there giving a death glare to Flash. I took my chance and shoved the trashcan at Flash, causing him to fall on top of some girl. The were both covered in trash. Y/n was giggling, leaning on a locker for support.

"See you later, Trash Thompson." She said evilly waving. Then she ran to means helped me up off the ground. We walked to History, laughing the entire way there.

"Hey, did you want to say something to me this morning?" She asked innocently. Right... I was going trough what I should say in my head.
Y/n, really like you and I hope you do to. If you say no it might ruin our friendship, but I hope that won't happen. If you saybyes I will be the luckiest person in the world. Do you want to go to e movies with me?
I was about to say that but instead I blurted,
"Do you want to go to the movies with me?"  She smiled from ear to ear.
"What so you think?" She asked evilly.
"Uh... Yes?" I said my voice going up a octave.
"Um... Duh!"

I blushed a lot and she announced,
"You look like a tomato." I laughed nervously and covered my face with the sleeves of my blue hoodie. She continues laughing, and trying to get my hands away from my face.

At lunch I sat in between Ned and y/n.
"I'll be right back." Y/n said walking over towards Michelle.
"I told you he liked you." MJ said rather loudly. Y/n's eyes grew wide as she smacked her hand over her mouth. MJ pried her hand off her mouth and shrugged,
"What, your dating already! It doesn't really matter." Y/N got up and walked away

Sorry its short. I have news... Read the next authors note please.