Chapter 12🔹Forgive... Maybe Forget

I'm not sure what hurt more. Being ditched, or throwing up after eating 5 ice cream cones. I sat being bored on my bed, scrolling through my phone.
"I think I might want more ice cream... Or not..." I shivered at the thought of more.. Sweet.. Creamy... Yummy... No! No more ice cream.
Tap tap tap

I scanned my room for anything making that noise.
Tap tap tap

It was coming from the windows. I ripped open the curtains to my was window, and spiderman was outside. I scowled and opened the window. Why did I open it? I should have closed the curtains and turned away. But, nooooooo...

He jumped in and took off his mask.
"Your mad... Aren't you."
"If I was any madder I would have opened the window and shoved you."
He stepped backwards a little bit, and put his hands up on surrender.
"Listen. I would have stayed if I could. But Tony needed me to fight some... Alien monster thing."
I rolled my eyes at his response. Of course my dad ruined my date. My Dad!
"Well, I would make you eat more ice cream with me but I already threw up, so let's go watch.... Narnia."

He looked at me with a pouty face and asked,
"Why Narnia?"
I rolled my eyes for the 50th time today,
"Because, YOU ditched me. So I get to choose the dang movie. Now come on, the Avengers are gonna be here soon and I do not feel like them going all overprotective parents on us."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of my room, down 3 flights of stairs, to the living room. I got on Netflix and chose Narnia, Prince Caspian. (I seriously have been watching Narnia on Netflix all week.)
About 30 minutes into the movie, Peter fell asleep. Then half way into the movie, I heard Captain America and Ant Man laughing down stairs.
"Peter! Peter let's goooooo. Get out before Steve asks you a million questions!!!" He shook his head, try into fall back asleep.

I slapped him across the face and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the nearest window.
"Get your mask on. LEAVE!" He put his mask on and waited on the outside of the window.
"Well now your forcing me to leave."
"Well, sorry. I'll see you at school tomorrow."
He nodded and I shut the window, and closed the curtains. I sat down on the couch pretending to be the only one watching.

Steve and Scott finally made their way upstairs and looked at me suspiciously.
"What are you watching, and what is it rated." See! Overprotective.
"Narnia, and I don't know... PG?" It was more of a question than a answer. They nodded their heads and walked off towards their rooms.

Okay, I have been having serious writers blocks. Can some please give me a request! Please!

~~Annabelle~~