Chapter 19🔹The Bat Family

The entire bat family was standing in front of me! Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake. The were all here! My mouth was hanging open, my eyes were the size of saucers. We were all just staring at each other, and Dick had the biggest smirk plastered across his face.
"So, Demon Spawn, Is this the girl that we're supposed to see?"
I turned towards Damian.
"I-I-I. Huh?" I couldn't talk.
This was all too much. I was standing in front of the bat family. The bat family!
"Well, I assume you know who we are." Jason asked.
"Of course I do! This is awesome. I mean, better than the Avengers."
Tims eyes lit up when I said Avengers. It looked like he wanted to say something, but Dick said something first.
"Oh yeah, that's not all."
He stepped to his right, and Jason stepped to his left. Behind them was Peter, smiling like a idiot.

"Peter!" I yelled running into his arms.
"Listen, I'm only here for a bit. Tony wants to say its not to late to work for the Avengers." He said, looking at his feet.
"Uh... No. Its good to see you again!" He looked up and smiled.
"When are you coming back?" He asked with and pleading tone.
"I... Don't think I am." He looked like someone just told him I had died.
He shook his head,
"We'll discuss this later."

Peter walked away, entering limo with Happy.
"He didn't say hi, or bye. And expected me to come back to see Tony."
Jason looked at me with a confused expression.
"You call your dad, by his first name?"
"I don't even confided him my dad. He took my powers away twice. He was trying to I've me away to a foster family. But I ran away here of course, to the greatest super family in the world."

They all agreed with me, he was a terrible father. Damian said his mom was worse, which no one can disagree with. Bruce finally spoke up,
"Well, Y/n, I was thinking. How would you like to be, officially, part of the bat family?"
"What do you mean...?" I asked careful.
"Let's just say, this" he said holding something blue and folded up "- is your new super suit."

"No. Way! I'm a superhero!! What's my super hero name?" They looked around, and gestured for Damian to tell me.
"Well, there's Night wing and Robin, right. Birds. Therefore -" He grabbed the suit and unfolded it. It was blue, and looked a bit like a bird "-You, are, Blue Jay."

The suit was a blue skirt, that ended just before my knees, the top was a connected to the skirt, with sleeves that ended in gloves. There was a baby blue sparkly mask.

Watch out Gotham. Blue Jay is here.

For those of you who are thinking that its becoming less of a spiderman x reader, don't worry. There is going to be a plot twist in the next chapter, but its still a spiderman x reader. Okay, continue.