Chapter 13🔹Job Interviews

Thanks to KariiGautreaux
Tttttttthhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaannnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkssssss!!!!!!

My dad just informed me that I have been spending too much of his money, and that I had to start working for my self. Now I'm stuck at a job interview. So far I've been rejected by the flower shop, an ice cream shop, now I'm heading towards the corner cafe.

I entered the small shop, and was filled with smells of coffee and chocolate.
"We're not hiring, laddie!" Some lady yelled from behind the counter.
"How do you -" I was going to finish with, know. But, she interrupted me with,
"My boss has been watching you... We do have... Another........ Option." She said evilly.
"Excuse me?"
"Y/N Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. Former Spidergirl. You want revenge on want those terrible people, don't you?"

She stepped out from behind the counter. She had blonde hair, that went to her lower back, brown eyes, and very, very pale skin.
"Well, not really. I mean..." I trailed off when she gave me a death glare.
"Well that's too bad, hun. You don't have a choice."

I was startled when she grabbed my shoulder, jerking me outside into a red van. She tied me up and stuffed a cloth into my mouth.
"We found this footage, and thought you should see it." I just stood there, because there was nothing I could really do.

The small screen flickered on and it showed Perter and Tony sitting down in Tony's office room.
"Y/n doesn't know it, but... She might be better off with another... Foster family." Peter shook his head confused.
"What? What are you exactly saying?"
"A nice family has offered to take y/n in, after I had said in a public interview that y/n and her teenager attitude was too much to handle." Tony said waving his arms around. Before Peter could say anything he added,
"She will be moving in with the Leeds family in two week."
Peter looked shocked.
"Leeds? As in Ned Leeds? He's my guy in the chair!" He said surprised with this new information.
"End of conversation. Y/n is no longer my problem."

Problem!? I'm a problem now!? What about Peter? He likes Peter more than he likes me. And my parents were just about to get married, but now they are just, my birth parents. I'm being adopted into my boyfriend's, best friend's family! How could they do this to me?

The lady looked at me, and took a cool looking glass vial filled wit@h a black, shiny, liquid substance.
"Revenge?" She asked, wagging it in my face.

All I can feel in anger running through my veins, pulsing through my body, making me want to burst, explode. All I could think of was revenge on the avengers. I nodded to her question, immediately thinking about what I just did. She shot a needle into my arm, putting the black substance into me. I was blacking out.

What did I just do?