Chapter Three

I jumped off the couch when I realized he was gone. The window was open, so I assumed he left to save someone, or something. Then I remembered, Liz invited him to that party, and Spiderman. He wasn't really going to go, was he? And just ditch me? I groaned and walked to my house, only a few blocks down, to get something on for the party. I hated party's, especially Liz's.
I got on a long pink skirt, with a flowery crop top, and a jean jacket. I pulled on some wedges on my feet.

I opened the door to the party, and Ned was standing awkwardly, on the phone, saying,
"Maybe you shouldn't come..." Then he held his phone out to the people yelling.

Flash said,
"Penis!" Then everyone else yelled,
"Parker!"

Dammit Flash.

I ran up to him and gave his a devilish smirk,
"Mind if I take from here?" I said gesturing to the microphone he was using,

"Sure thing, cutie."

I would have rolled my eyes at his comment but I grabbed the microphone and made my move.

"When I say Trash, You say Thompson!" I smirked at Flash, who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Trash!" I yelled

"Thompson!" They said

"Louder! Trash!" 

They all looked at each before yelling at the top of their lungs,
"Thompson!"

I laughed and said,
"See Trash, Peter is way cooler, nicer, and smarter than you will ever be, so I suggest you shut the fuck up."

I dropped the microphone and walked out of the party, Ned close behind me.

"Where's Peter?" I asked him. As if on cue, Spiderman swung into some alley.

"Right there." Ned said pointing the alley.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious." I spoke sarcastically.

"No problem." He said.

I rolled my eyes, and walked towards the alley. Peter didn't have a shirt on, but I didn't really care.

"Where were you? Flash is going to kill me tomorrow!" He shook his head, while buttoning his shirt up.

"I was going come as Spiderman, but I saw explosions. So I tried chasing them, I ended up getting dragged from the back of a van."

He had scratches on his face, one from his forehead, to his eyebrow, another just by his lip, and another on his nose.

"Have you seen your face?" I asked searching in my purse tissues.

I brought it out and wiped the blood off his face, making him look less gruesome.

"Thanks." He said after stuffing his suit in his backpack. My watch buzzed and said,

"Mr. Stark is looking for you." I looked at it and it said 10 pm.

"Crap, I said I would be back by 9!" I groaned before hugging Peter and Ned goodbye.

"See you at school tomorrow."

I walked thought the door, being quiet possible.

"Friday, where is my dad?" I whispered to the A.I.

"He is currently watching you from the kitchen sink. In other words, directly behind you. How was your party?"

"Friday!" I whisper shouted at it.

I turned around, and the lights turned on, showing a very angry Tony.

"Care to explain party, without permission?" I looked at him, knowing he would believe whatever I said.

I couldn't tell him that I left the party to talk to Spiderman, because then he would know I know about Spiderman.

"I was at my friends house, but then they left because Liz invited them to a party. So I followed them, that's it." He looked at me then questioned,

"Who are these friends?"

"Ned Leeds, and Peter Parker." He stared at me.

"You... Know... About him... don't you?"

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Can I go to bed now!" I whined in a frustrated tone. i

He simply walked away after saying,
"The Avengers are coming over tomorrow, you can talk to them if you want."

"I'll talk to them before I go to D.C. Remember?" But he was gone before I could tell him.

I groaned and stomped off to bed.

Before falling asleep I texted Peter and Ned in a group chat,

You
Are you guys coming to D.C.?

Ned 😬
Yeah, I always was, not sure about Peter.

You
Peter?

Peter😄😆
Yes, I'm going. Are you?

You
Yup! I'll see you all at school tomorrow. BTW my dad knows that I know your Spiderman so we're all good

Ned😬
Cya gn

Peter😄😆
Yeah good night

You
Night.

I put my phone down, and fell asleep, wondering about tomorrow.