Chapter 16🔹Never Gave Up

I looked up and saw... Tony. It wasn't Peter, who I thought would be the one to come running in and save the day, but instead it was my immature, brat of a dad. He flew up onto the the tower, where Pepper, Captain America, Black Widow, and Spiderman were standing.
"What were you thinking!?" He stated yelling and ranting as soon as we landed on the roof.
"I was thinking, if I don't do this HYDRA is going to kill me." I answers not looking up from my feet.
"How did you know it was me that was being forced to do this? It could have been anyone." I continued, now messing with my hands to not start yelling at them.
"Peter told us." Steve said, nodding towards Spiderman.
Peter walked over towards my, and held my hand,  trying to calm me down.
"I can't believe you did that..." Natasha said shaking her head in disappointment.
"Well its not like you guys are completely innocent! No one told me that I was going to go with a foster family because my, dad, can't handle one kid. But yet he can handle taking care of cities, people, and Peter! But not me. And you guys didn't even have the decency to tell me."
I yanked my hands out of Peter's and started heading for the door on the roof.

I was going to turn the handle, but Tony grabbed my wrist. I shocked him, and slapped his hand away. He pulled some kind of hand cuffs out of bag and put my hands behind my back.
"Keep her in the the room for David. The scientists are already working the antidote."

Again. My powers are treated like I have a disease, again. Steve brought me to the room they keep David in when he goes all hulk. Before locking the door he whispered,
"This wasn't m idea. I'm sorry you're treated this way, but he's your dad and there is nothing I can do to change his parenting. Though he isn't very good at it."

Then he let Peter come in after me, who had changed out of his suit every quickly. I sat down on the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. Peter came over an sat next to me, and wrapped him arm around my waist, and his other arm pulled my hands away from my face. He rested his forehead on mine, and our breath in was in sync.
"This can't be all bad. Your just moving... You'll still have your best friend... Your boyfriend..." He muttered.
"Well, I better have my boyfriend." I said playfully.

Seconds later, he was closing the gap between out faces.

Two short chapters today! I might even do a third long one. Sorry, I know that chapters have been super short, I'm gonna make them longer now. Thank you to every one who has stuck with me and read this, it means a lot. We are almost to 3000 reads! I hope to get some more votes, but be honest if you like my writing. I love getting comments form you all!!

Bye!