Chapter Five🔹More Secrets?

I woke up on Peter's bed. Wait, what? How long have I been here? I turned around to see Peter staring at me, completely red in the face. I waved and got up. I realized that today was Friday, so that's a plus.
"I've got to get home. I'll see you at school." I said after ruffling his hair.

At home, my dad was asleep on the couch, leaving me me to get ready for school in peace. I wore blue/green skinny jeans, a short sweater, my glasses, grey shoes, and a grey beanie. I ran off to school, wondering what would happen today. There could be an alien attack and Spiderman could save me! Or, I could ace my test, and Peter could be happy for me. Or, Peter could ask me out. All I could think about was Peter... Darn it.

I was walking down the hall, Even better, He could ask me, to, Homecoming. I stopped when I saw Liz and Peter talking, I stopped my daydreaming and listened in on their conversation.
"I know you like me." Liz said.
"W-what? Y-you do?" Peter asked.
"Yeah, your really bad at keeping secrets." She answered.
"Oh, I guess I am."
They started walking away from each other. Yes! Now nothing can happen between them!
"Wait, Liz?" Nooo, Peter, just walk away!
"Yeah?"
"Are you going to homecoming with anyone?" He asked her. Please say yes, please say yes.
"No." Damn it! "I've been to busy trying to set everything up." OK, just leave already.
"Want to go with me?" No!
"Yes!"

I took off running holding back the urge to cry. I ran into Flash who was not far behind me, he heard the conversation too. He must have seen my tears.
"What's wrong, geekette? Does your boyfriend not like you back. Oh, right, you're just friends." I threw a quick punch at him and ran to the Avengers tower.

I plopped down on the couch and grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.
"What's wrong n/n?" Someone said sympathetically to me. I looked over and saw Natasha. I looked around to see who else was there.
"Its just you and me, go ahead and tell me. You know, I was a 15 year old girl once too." She said winking at me. I sighed and gave in,
"So, Homecoming is comimg up, and I have no one to go with. I have been so busy with my friends becoming super heroes, my dad, designing stuff, yeah. But, I wanted to go with one guy, but I didn't think he liked me. Then, I just witnessed him asking this girl I hate, to homecoming."

She patted my back,
"We're talking about Peter, aren't we."
"You've met him?" I asked
"Civil War."
"Oh."
"I think he does like you." I looked at her like she was crazy.
"How would you know?"
"He was talking about you at some point, and that girl he asked, was the one that told him she knew he liked her. So, if you try the same, he just might admit it."
"Thanks! I have to get to school now!"

I ran off and landed my self in detention. Michelle showed me a picture she drew, it was a picture of me, and I had tears rolling down the sides of my face, staring at Peter.

I rolled my eyes at her and whispered,
"You didn't get my mouth right."
She snickered and went back to sketching. I wasn't even crying, how did she know that I was sad? This is weird.

It was the night of the dance, and I had no one to go with. I got on a red dress, with one strap it was beautiful.

I walked down stairs to see all the Avengers looking at me. I lifted and eyebrow and asked,
"Do I look bad or something?" They laughed and Natasha Said,
"You look, so, so, so pretty."
"Who are you going with." Wanda asked. I shrugged and answered,
"No one asked me to go with them."
Tony shook his head and said,
"I think I just heard you wrong, because I know a daughter of mine would have every boy swooning over her."
"Maybe the were, maybe they didn't have the guts to ask me." I said smiling. Captain America pointed at me and said,
"The girls got a point." I snickered and took off for the barge, stopping sat the door.
"What car do I take?" I asked.
"Which ever one you want. Just don't wreck it. I'm joking, if u wreck it I'll just buy a new one!! The pros of being rich." I walked off and picked a car that I would be okay with wrecking. I had a feeling this night wouldn't end well.

I was driving the white Fiat down the road when I parked in the parking spot closest to the road. I ran up to the door and saw Michelle, and Ned dancing. I sat down at a table and drank dome punch. I got a bit jumpy when Peter walked in so I started to tap my foot on the ground. It surprise me when he ran out, away from Liz. Ned and I ran outside after him, knowing something was not right. We were barely there, but we saw enough to know what to do. I grabbed Spiderman's web shooter and threw it to Ned, who shot the guy with it.
"Nice shot!" Spidey yelled.
Then he shot off and stole Flash's car.
"Someone's following him!" Ned yelled at me. I nodded and got in my car. As soon as I was right next to the car, I sped up and swerved in front of him.
Honk!! Honk honk honk! Hooooooooooooonk!
Was the only thing I heard before the black car slammed into mine, causing it to flip over, and trap me inside.

I was upside down, and I freaked put when I saw a blue and red spider crawls over me, digging its fangs deep into my shoulder. I screamed in pain, and it fell off me, dying. I heard Wanda/Scarlet Witch telling me.
"Y/n, you can't say anything back, but you need to listen to me. That spider that just bit you is radioactive. Meaning you are now a spider person. Lio sent you a suit for your new superpowers. Use it wisely and don't let anyone see you. Good luck."
Who's Lio? I'm a spider person? I'm stuck in here? When the seat belt finally snapped, and I got the suit on. My ponytail was sticking out the back, showing I was a girl.

"One, Two, Three!" And the car suddenly flipped over. I kicked the door open and stepped out side. Some peoples jaws dropped, others just stared. There were only about 15 of them, but they saved me.
"Its Spider girl!" Some exclaimed. I nodded, I could work with that.

"You guys can't tell anyone that I exist, okay?" They nodded staring me. I ran off, not knowing how to use my web slinger. I must have been in the car for 3 hours because the dance was over, and I had gotten at eldest 10 calls from ice, to my dad, to Peter and Ned.

I walked to Peters house as soon I got my suit off. I walked in and May told me he was upstairs, tired from the dance. Lies. I thought.

Upstairs I saw a very, very badly injured Peter. He was covered in blood.
"Oh my goodness, Peter." I looked at him up and down and he had the look in his eyes saying, help me.
"I'm OK." He managed to get out.
"Sure. Get your shirt off." With hesitation, he did want I said and I got some bandages from down stairs.
"Does it hurt?" I asked.
"Yeah, a lot. Please help." He said biting his lip. I got all the blood off him and put bandages around him. I took his hand and rubbed it with my thumb, trying to calm him down.

"Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" He asked me.
"Yeah, its probably best." He nodded and got his shirt back on. He hugged me and thanked me. I pecked him on the cheek and walked to my house, leaving behind a very flustered Peter.