Chapter 15🔹Regret

I got bored yesterday so I downloaded pictures of macaroons. Don't judge.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. Time for school. And then after school I get to destroy everything Tony and I have ever worked on.

I got on a  black, baggy top, yellow sweat pants, a blue scarf, and red converse shoes. My outfit was mix matched and all kinds of crazy. I trudged down the stairs, trying to avoid any contact with anyone. I was going to avoid the kitchen, because the Avengers would !most likely be there, but I years voices.

"Who's shadow?"
"I don't know."
"Should we listen to him/her?"
"I sounds like he/she is trying to help."
"But we never know."
"Better safe than sorry."
"I'm listening. Your all getting our of this building at 6."
"No we aren't."
"I agree,it could be a trap."
"Alright, we are all staying."

Gosh darn it. This was failing faster than my grades.

I continued my way to school, but I went a new way to avoid Peter and Ned. I still could not believe it. I am moving with my best friend tomorrow, and no one knows I know. I'm making this way more complex than it should be.

I pushed open the doors, and kept my head down. I felt, invisible. No one noticed me, no one sad how gloomy I was, no one even bothered to help me when I ran face first into a locker. I kept on walking until I got to my locker, and I spun the combination in angrily. Can you spin a combination in angrily? Whatever, I did.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I shoved my back pack in, and snatched my books. Slamming it closed, I turned around to see Michelle, Peter, and Ned looking act me confused.

"Michelle, could you please leave me alone for a second. I will explain everything to you later." She sadly nodded and walked off.
Peter gestured for me to start talking. I had to tell him.
"Well, It turned out I'm being disowned by my own parents... And my foster family is the Leeds. Of course you already knew that because Tony likes you more than he likes me. Then, some evil organization says that I can have powers, if I destroy the Avengers building. I never had a choice though. If I don't destroy it, then they hurt everyone I know. If I tell anyone, the hurt everyone I know. I just told you, so please be careful. Bye."

I stomped off to my next class knowing I has just put both of them in danger, but I couldn't keep that a secret from them.

•••••••••••••••••••Time Skip Cause I Don't Feel Like Writing•••••••••••••••••••••

I was standing outside the Avengers Building, in shadow form. It was 6:30, only four more minutes till I'm supposed to destroy it.

31

32

33

34

I started to use my green electricity, and let it grow in power. I was about to shoot it at the building, but I couldn't see anything with the tears in my eyes. I started sobbing into my hands, ignoring the blaring pain in my head. I heard crashes, yelling, then I was suddenly being swept into the air.

I looked up to see...

Mwahahahahahaha! I left you on a cliff hanger. Okay, Let me know in the comments who you think it is, and if you get it right then I will be you a shout out. Don't worry, this was a short chapter I will be posting another one this afternoon. Bye! Also! Thanks to all the people demanding update! Your all sap nice!! XD

~~Annabelle~~