Chapter 17🔹Emotional Roller Coaster

I kissed Peter. Omg. I kissed Peter! This a is amazing! My first kiss. With Peter. Now, I would say there is nothing that could masks me happier right now, but there is. The kiss would have been better if it were, under a sky full of stars. But, it happened in a prison cell. A prison cell, wait into be called out and have my new powers taken away. Then, after that, I'm packing up my stuff and moving to the Leeds.

Wait, who says I have to move to the Leeds... I can run away. And who says I need superpowers to be a superhero? I mean... There's... Batman! And Robin!
(Yes I'm doing DC and Marvel. Sorry if you don't like that.)

I could run away to Gotham... And join them. Yes! That is brilliant! What about Peter? I can't just leave Peter. He will understand! And if he doesn't... I would like to say I won't care. But I will care very very much.

Peter had left, because Tony got very mad that he kissed me. Even though I kissed him too. I saw some people walking towards me. There were 3 people. One lady had short brown hair, and she was pushing a big chair, that had restraints. Another lady had long black hair, she was carrying a vial full of a white substance. And the third man had short blonde hair, and followed the two ladies, with a menacing smirk plastered on his face. They entered to cell, and the man roughly jerked me up, making me sitting the chair. Chains immediately wrapped around my wrists, arms, head, thighs, and ankles.

The first lady walked out of the room. The second lady handed the man the vial, and he held it above my arm.

"No. No! NO!" I kept screaming no and shaking my arm around like crazy.

"Stop it! You can't do this! Don't do it! Stop! No! No!!!!!!" I continues screaming and shaking and wailing and making as much noise as possible.
"Bring the boy in." He muttered into a square watch.

Peter walked in and held my hand, whispering shh.

I kept screaming,
"This isn't Peter! Go away! Stop! No!"

'Peter' morphed into who we really was, and smacked his hand over my mouth. I screeched when they injected the stuff into my arm. The two men unlocked the chair and walked out of the room. Then Tony walked in...
"Listen. Your suit case is outside. Your moving in with the Leeds now. You don't ever have to see me again."

"Oh, doing worry. I won't ever see you again. Because I'm not going to the Leeds. I'm going to Gotham. Don't worry I'll tell Batman you say hi."

I ran out of the room grabbed my suit case, and ran to the Stark Tower, and for into my dad private jet. The pilot was sitting there staring at me like I was crazy. Then he said,
"Kid, I don't know who you are, but I can't just fly you some place because your running from someone."
And pulled put my wallet,
"I'll pay you 5 Gran." I said in a sing song voice, waving my wallet in his face.

He held out his hand and got the engine started. I gave him the money and then I sat down. I got put my phone and got to texting Peter.

Peter😄😆
Where the heck are you?

You
Only like 5 more minutes till I'm at Gotham.

Peter😄😆
Tony said that the pilot wouldn't drive you there... He made sure of it.

You
I paid him 5 Gran

Peter😄😆
I wish I was rich

You
I can pay you 10 Gran

Peter😄😆
Really!? Wait, not now. You better coke back some time.

You
I will. I can't stay away from you that long... But Tiny I could stay away from all my life. Also, tell Pepper and May I say hi. Okay, we are here now. Gtg. Bye

The plane landed and I got out not paying the pilot any attention. I waved down a taxi, pulling my suitcase behind me. A small yellow taxi pulled up and I opened the door, throwing my luggage in.
"Wayne Manor." I told the man.

After I got there I stood at the huge double doors practicing what I was going to say. What if the thought I was stupid. Or childish. Or immature. They can't. I mean, Its Robin, and Batman. The worlds greatest superheroes without powers. I hope one day I can be as great as them.

I knocked gently on the door. No answer. I knocked a bit harder. Still no answer. I pounded on the door with all my might. Still no answer! Oh, a doorbell. I pushed the door bell and heard a long drawn out,
Diiiiiiin Doooooong

One of the doors opened and a man dressed in a suit, with grey hair.
"Can I help you?" He asked.
"Um... Yes. My name is y/n stark and I would like to speak to Bruce Wayne." I replied cheerily.
"Oh, a Stark. Come on in. If you wait in the room with leather sofas he will meet you there as soon as possible." I nodded and headed towards the direction he pointed in.

I waiting for about 2 minutes, most of the time admiring the leather.
"Are you Miss. Stark?"
I turned my head to see a muscular man. He wore a suit as well, and his hair was brushed back with gel.
"Yes. I am y/n Stark. My powers were recently taken away by my father Tony Stark. I was supposed to go off with my foster family, but I ran away here instead. I hope that is okay. The reason I came here is because I know you are Batman and Robin and I was hoping to be as great as you someday, because none of us have powers. I hope you understand."

He nodded. A boy walked in and looked at me then Bruce.
"Damian, could you please take Miss. Stark to her room." Damian grabbed my hand and led my upstairs. He seemed pretty nice. Running away to Gotham was a great idea.

Here's e long chapter! Also, I don't have many reads on my other Spiderman X Reader, Opposite. I would appreciate it if you woiuls read it, thanks!!!!!!