Chapter 11🔹Star Wars... What Else?

I'm going to the movies with Peter. I'm going to the movies with Peter. Those were the only sentences that my mind could come up with. Maybe my mind could be more creative. More sophisticated. I'm attending the cinema with Mr. Parker. No, that sounds worse. What do I wear? What am I supposed to wear! I grabbed my phone and punched in Michelle's numbers.
"What's up loser?" She answered with.
"What do I wear!? Help me!"
"I'm comin' over loser." She said before she hung up.
Crappity Crap Crap Crap. I have an hour to get ready. Not that's I'm a girl who takes 3 hours to get ready for a date, its just that I'm terrified out of my mind.

"I'm here! Let's get this on ya." She said holding up a creme tank top, and ripped floral jean shorts. She handed me a tan bag that I slung across my should before getting on some beige shoes. She looked me up and down and nodded.
"What movie are you seeing?" She asked me.
"Star Wars: Rogue One. I mean, Peter chose the movie. What did you expect?" I answered the question shrugging.
"I don't know what I was expecting. Well, you losers have fun. Peter just pulled up."

I looked out my window and Peter had pulled up, with his Aunt May. I sprinted down the stairs, and immediately regretted it. I stood there for a couple seconds before the doorbell rang catching my breathe. The bell rang out through the house, and right after I opened the door Michelle yelled,
"Good luck, losers!" In unison Peter and I yelled,
"Oh, shut up!" We turned to each other and laughed.

"Let's get going my lady." He said holding his hand put to me. I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him.

May dropped us off at the movie theater, which Peter kept calling the cinema to sound sophisticated, which made me laugh.
"What are you two watching again?" May asked protectively.
"Its Peter. What do you think?" I asked.
"Star Wars." She answered.
"Precisely."Peter answered dragging me to our seats.

"I thinks its safe to say that, That was the best movie ever!!" I exclaimed.
"You've said that about any movie we have ever watched." Peter answered rolling his eyes.
"What can I say, I love movies." I continued nudging him with my elbow.
"Whatever. Let's go get some ice cream!" He squealed like a little kid, then pulled me with him to the ice cream shop. 

We sat there eating ice cream, which I refused to share with him because I love ice cream. His phone suddenly started going off.
"What? Why? Where? When? How? Okay, now I feel like I'm asking all the questions. Well I'm kinda busy. Fine, I'll be right there."
He turned to me and gave a sad smile,
"I'm so sorry. My friend Harry Osborn just called and he needs me... Is that okay?"
"Yeah, it's cool." I said, he ran off and I gave out a sad sigh. Well, looks like I'm gonna need more ice cream.

Sorry for the short chapter, I have been meaning to update but I've been busy with my other books. Also, there is a hidden reference in there, anyone get it? I'm having a bit of a writers block, so I would really appreciate if you comments some suggestions! I will follow you, and five you a shout out. Thanks! Bye! OH MY GOODNESS. 1000 VEIWS!! THANK YOOOOOOOU!!!!
~~Annabelle~~