Chapter Four

It was a couple days after the trip, and I was headed over to Pete's house. My dad told me everything about the trip, where I had stupidly stayed behind from, and how he told Pete he was no longer Spiderman.

He was on his bed, his head in his hands. I sat next to him and whispered,
"Please stop crying. Its going to make me cry seeing you like this."

He looked up, his eyes red and puffy, tears running down his face. I used my thumb to wipe them off.

"My dad is being a bit- I mean, Idiot." He nodded and wrapped his arms around my upper waist, quietly sobbing on my shoulder.

"Your still the amazing spiderboy to me." I said putting my arms around his upper back.

"Spiderman." He grumbled.

"Spidey." I said teasingly.

"Fine." He let go of me a laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

I laid next to him, staring at... him. He was so cute when he was upset. He likes Liz though, not me. I decided that he wouldn't mind if I put my arm around him, so I did just that. I slung my arm over his shoulder, and rested my head on chest. He didn't do anything about it, so I stayed like that. The door opened and I jumped up, falling the floor. Peter was snickering when I groaned on he floor.

"Dinner is almost ready you two. And y/n, you don't have to lay on the floor, there's the bed, or a couch, or a chair"

That made Peter laugh harder. She left and I got up on my feet, staring at Peter dying of laughter. I laid down next to him again and smiled.

"So I assume you're feeling better." I said playing with his hair.

He pouted and shook his head no. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear,

"Now I'm okay." We stayed like that for a while, falling asleep in each others arms. Missing May's dinner... oops