Chapter Six🔹The meeting

I didn't go to school today because I designed myself a new suit, and spiderman a new suit

I loved my suit, it was so cool. I'm just like Peter now! We were both bit by radio active spiders... And now we can work together. I can be his sidekick!!

I was waiting for my dad to come with Spiderman, so I could show him the suit I made for him. I saw Peter and Dad coming towards me, and I waved.
"Are you ready for this?" Tony asked. Peter nodded and I pushed a button that opened a wall up, showing him his suit.
"Woah" he said. I giggled and stood there watching him admire it.
"Spiderman, will you join the Avengers." Peter rambled on about how he would rather be the 'Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman' I laughed at that.
"OK, make your deal. Are you part of the Avengers Yes or zno. One, Two, Three." My dad said. Peter quickly said,
"No." OK then...
He walked away.
"That was a test... Right?" Peter asked. Tony nodded, and Peter walked away. My mom came out of the room and said they were waiting for Spiderman.

They had nothing to to for the reporters. Tony looked at me,
"Will you join the Avengers?" My eyes grew wide and I nodded, then got my suit on.

When I walked in I was flooded wit questions. I answered them as well as possible until I got to a certain one.
"Are you replacing Spiderman?" They asked.
"Replacing!? No way. I'm just joining the Avengers. Spiderman is always going to be the most important spider person there is." I directed my attention to a camera and said,
"We all love you Spiderman!" And I blew a kiss.

From the back, Peter walked in wit a camera around his neck and I walked towards him. He took a picture and led me out of the crazy room.
"That wasn't a test... Was it?" He asked
"Nope, now I'm part of the Avengers... And I have no idea how to work... Anything." We laughed and I put my arm around his shoulder.
"I can help, you know." He offered.
"Really?"
"Really. I can be like... Your trainer, or something."
"So I'm your sidekick?"
"Yeah, pretty much."

We talked some more and I grabbed his hand. He blushed at first, then we intertwined fingers, and swung out hands. Later he had changed into his Spiderman suit.
"Lesson One. Get used to swinging from buildings."
"How exactly?" I asked
"Like this." He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Holding on?" He asked. I wrapped one arm around his neck, the other around his waist, and we swung around the city, only for him to stop at a donut shop. We ate donuts, everyone staring at us. This day was AMAZING.