Chapter 20🔹Problems

Its been another month, and I'm even closer to everyone than... Ever. Tony hasn't said a word to me. And Peter hasn't talked to me in a week, but he's probably just really busy.

Jason POV

I woke up, tired from patrolling the night before. Its quiet. Finally. Damian and Dick have been arguing for the past week.
"I know you took my phone!" Was that Tim?
"I didn't take your sticking phone! Give me back my wallet!" Y/n. Why were they fighting? I walked put of my room to see Damian at his door watching too.

Damian had his blanket draped over his shoulders, bags under his eyes.
"Whoa, they're fighting?" I turned around to see a wide awake Dick. (Oh my god that sounds wrong.)

Damian nodded towards us,
"Grayson, Todd. We need a plan, they have been fighting all night. Fix this."
Dick's face grew into a huge smirk.
"Okay, on the count of 3, we shove both of them into the really small guest room. Okay?"

We both snuck up behind them.
"I can't believe you would accuse me of that!?"
"You did too!" They continued yelling at each other.

"Okay, One." Dick started.
They both turned to look at us.
"Two." Damian continued.
Then they looked at each other, and I could swear they reached for each others hands.
"Three!" I yelled. They screamed when we shoved them into the room, and locked the door. After a couple yells and pounds on the door, ey got the point and quit whining.

We all nodded towards each other and headed off to our rooms. Mission accomplished.

Tim POV

We both sat on opposite sides of the bed, fuming about being tricked. This damn took was so small all it fit was a closet, a twin sized bed, a bit of walking space. So we were pretty much cramped together.
"I didn't take your phone." She said softly.
"I didn't take your wallet." I replied in the same soft tone.
"I'm sorry." It was merely a whisper.
"Its okay. I'm sorry too." I replied feeling sheepish for ever blaming her.

She swung her legs over the bed, laying down with one of the pillows. There was enough space for me, so I laid down next to her. Something in her pocket dinged. She reached in and grabbed her phone, unlocked it, and clicked a bunch of stuff.
"No..." She said sadly.
"What?" I asked sympathetically.

She handed me her phone and covered her face with her hands.

Peter😄😆
Hey, I don't think its working out. You live with 4 boys, and so far away. Your dad hates you, and I work for him. I'm sorry. I'm breaking up with you.

That little bit doesn't know what he's doing getting rod of a amazing girl like her.

You
Hello, this is Tim Drake. Your idiot of a self just broke up with the most amazing girl I have ever met, and you will regret it. If you will excuse me, I have to comfort a crying Y/n right now. Thank you. Not.

I texted him back with all the anger in my body. I gave her phone back, and wrapped my arms around her. She continued to breathe heavily.

Y/n POV

I can't believe Peter would do this. But right now all I could think about is falling asleep in Tim's arms.

BOOM. PLOT TWIST.