Chapter Ten

I swallow the lump in my throat.

His gaze is just so dark. And the way he just said "we need to talk" was dark as well. The way he's looking at me from behind his desk makes my pulse race and my breathing becomes shallow like it did in the classroom.

"I'm so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. It just came out before I could think and-,"

He silences me by rushing over to me from behind his desk. I'm being pushed into the wall hard and I catch my breath. His body is pressed against mine and the pressure is sensational. I wonder if he can feel my chest rising with every breath I take.

His dark eyes pierce into mine and his mouth is pressed in a hard line. His arms are stretched beside the sides of my head and his palms are planted on the wall, trapping me in place. His mouth is inches away from mine and I stare at his lips, eager to feel them on my body. The ache between my legs starts to become too much and I want nothing more than to wrap my legs around his waist and pull me into him.

God, what is up with me?

"If you ever back talk me like that again, i'll bend you over my desk." he warns. Low and dark.

Oh my. I've never had a man say something like to me. It's... hot? Whatever it is makes the area between my legs start to puddle and I can feel how wet I am through my jeans. I want him in a way i've never wanted anyone before, a way that's all new to me but i'm so curious about it. 

I should be alarmed at the way he's acting and what he's saying to me but i'm so intrigued and turned on. He is my professor for crying out loud. This is wrong on so many levels but I don't care. A part of me wonders if he knows how wrong this is and how much trouble we both could get in but that's the part that makes this such a rush and exciting.

"Yes sir." I say in a whisper.

I watch his eyes scroll down my face from my eyes to my lips. I raise my chin slightly, eager for him to kiss me. 

Does he want to kiss me? Does he feel the physical tension between us that I feel? 

I bite my lip as more dirty visions play in my head. My body is burning for his hands to touch me and for a second I think about grabbing his hands and placing them on me just for my own satisfaction. Would he like that? Is that what he wants?

"Fuck." he whispers in a ragged breath.

His lisp crash onto mine with a force that catches me off guard. His hands leave the wall to grab my hips firmly as mine fist his dark hair. The kiss is sloppy, hungry, and so so intense. My left leg lifts to wrap around his waist and i'm shocked at how my body is reacting to him. I've never been in a situation like this before and it's as if my body knows what to do.

He presses his body into me more and I moan into his mouth as the pressure grows. I can feel how hard he is through his jeans against my stomach, making me want him to go ahead and bend me over on his desk.

This is so wrong. This is so irresponsible. This is trouble. But I love it.

He continues to kiss me and his mouth leaves mine to move to my neck. I break out in cold chills and moan when his teeth nibble on my skin. 

I close my eyes and tilt my head back, relishing this sensation. His hands move up to cup my breast and he pinches my nipple, earning another moan from my mouth. 

I don't recognize myself right now. The sounds i'm making, the way this feels, my professor doing this to me... this is not the Claire Holbrook I know.

Professor Underwood's lips move back to my mouth and the ache between my legs is so intense, I need him in me now to relieve this pressure. My hands reach down to find the button of his jeans. Unbuttoning the button, Professor Underwood jumps back immediately, leaving me breathless. I try not to whimper.

He's panting just like I am and we stare at each other in silence, the only noise coming from us as we try to control our breathing. 

What the hell just happened? Why did he stop?

I look at him in confusion and he buttons his jeans back. He runs his fingers through his hard and looks frustrated. I'm at a loss of words. That was incredible and suddenly, I need more. But i'm confused as to why he pulled away, I thought he wanted me?

"I'm sorry." he whispers before walking out the room in a flash leaving me wondering what the hell just happened.