Chapter Twenty-Three

I wake up the next morning in an exceptionally good mood. I stretch, lay in bed, and smile, feeling satisfied. 

The sun is barely peeking through the curtains on my window and pull the covers off of me to go open then, enjoying the sunshine and scene of the beach. Today feels like an amazing day already. It's funny what a little pleasure can do to you.

I still can't believe I did that last night. My mind goes to Dean and the way he sounded talking me through it and then him telling me that he came too. It's so hot to picture him pleasuring himself to the thought of me. It's even more hot to pleasure myself to the thought of him.

I walk back over to my nightstand, still smiling, and pick up my phone. It's almost nine in the morning and I see I have a missed text message from Dean he sent me when I was asleep.

Dean: Sleep well, angel. Dream of me with my hands on you next time ;)

And that's exactly what I did. Except not only did I dream of his hands on me, I dreamed of his dick in me. And if it feels anything like it felt in the dream... i'm in for such a treat.

I type back a response:

Me: Good morning. I dreamed about you last night... it was a lot more than just your hands.

After pressing send, I slip into my black silk robe and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. Chavez, our chef, has fixed bacon, I can smell it in the hallway. This speeds up my pace to the kitchen and when I do, I gasp. "Christopher!" I shriek, running to collide into my older brother. He's standing behind the island in our kitchen and embraces me with a smile.

"There's my not so little sis. How's your hot roommate?"

I roll my eyes at his comment and he laughs. "Out of your league." I say back. Christopher scoffs.

"Oh please. If anyone is out of a league here, it's her. But anyways, how's the college life treating you?" He takes a piece of toast and sticks it in his mouth while making a plate of bacon, eggs, and strawberry's. I snatch a piece of bacon from his plate, earning a glare in response, and tell him as much as I can.

"Just college. Classes and homework. Nothing too exciting." I keep my eyes down at the food and pretend to be picking out something to eat.

"Any guys try to mess with you?"

I choke on the piece of bacon I was swallowing. After coughing violently, I shake my head and try to play it off. "I went out with the guy I met a party a few times but nothing else happened. He's a little clingy." I say, still not looking at Chris.

"Anyone else?"

"No." I say a little too fast. I'm so nervous for him to catch me. A part of me feels like i'm trying to play this off too much so I try to calm down. "Why do you seem so nervous all of a sudden?" Chris asks, noticing my behavior.

I force myself to look at him like he's ridiculous. "What do you mean?"

He studies me and I can tell he knows something is up. "I don't know. You seem... different."

Oh, i'm different all right. "No, i'm fine. Still the same old Claire."

Christopher smiles. "Good. You're my little sister so it better stay that way."

I smile back at him and he walks over to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead before walking to the front door. "I'll be back. I'm going to pick up Emily." He says. Emily was the girl he dated all throughout high school and comes home to mess around with occasionally. I roll my eyes at this. 

"It will be nice to see her again." I say sarcastically.

Christopher flicks me off from behind while he continues to walk towards the door and leaves, leaving me alone in the kitchen but i'm not alone for long. My mother rounds the corner, coming from her room and she places her hands on my shoulders, followed by a soft kiss to the head.