Chapter Eleven

After calming myself down, I leave Professor Underwood's office and walk back to the dorm. The whole back I replay the last ten minutes in my head. Every touch, every kiss, every sensation... what was that?

The more I think about it, the more wrong I feel. I just heavily made out with my professor and let him touch me. I wanted him to and kissed him back, but I know how wrong this is. What am I going to do about that class now? I'm so confused. He bickered with me in class, coming off as rude and arrogant, but then took me to his office and did that.

I have to drop the class. I just have to.

Jessica isn't in the room when I get back so I take advantage of the quiet time I have to get my homework done. I like to stay on top of things and end up finishing all the homework I have so far for every class. 

Right as i'm finishing, the door to the room opens and Jessica walks in. She greets me with a smile and slides her book bag off her shoulders before tossing it on her bed.

"How was your day?" she asks me, opening her closet to change.

"It was great," if you only knew... "Yours?"

She sighs. "Boring. Long. Tiring." After changing into yoga pants and a t-shirt, Jessica collapses on the bed. "I think i'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when it's seven." she says.

I sit on my bed and end up falling asleep myself. I set an alarm for seven and when it goes off, I do as she says and wake Jessica up. We brush our teeth and freshen up before heading to the dining hall to grab some dinner. As i'm making a salad and conversing with Jessica about the tomato being a fruit or vegetable controversy, Chelsea walks up with a smile and hugs Jessica.

"Hey guys." she says with a smile. "How has your first week been so far?"

Well, considering that it's only Wednesday and i've already went on a date with a guy I met at a party plus made out with one of my professor's, i'd say pretty eventful. "Good." I tell her.

"Anyways, I came over here because I wanted to let you two know that this weekend Connor's frat is having another party. You should totally come," Chelsea's eyes look at me and she wiggles her eyebrows. "I was told to give you specifically an invite." she says with a smirk. Jessica turns to me with a bubbly smile and nudges my arm with her elbow.

This is the first time I have not felt giddy at the mention of Collin. To hide it, I fake a smile at them and playfully roll my eyes. "If Jess is going then i'm going." I say. 

Jessica scoffs. "You know i'm going."

I fake another smile and sound more interested than I am. "Can't wait." I say.