Chapter Twenty

"What the hell was that today?" I hear him ask huskily. I'm barely able to let out a whimper before he asks me this question.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, trying to fight off his grip on me. He only tightens his hands that are on my waist.

His eyes are dark and narrowed, looking at me too intense for my liking. Yet for some reason, I still find this incredibly hot.

"That prick in class. What the hell did he want?"

Ohhhhh, he's talking about Collin.

It's cute seeing him all jealous. It slightly makes me smile. I can tell this frustrates him even more and I try to not giggle when he narrows his eyes even more.

"Oh my God, stop. He doesn't know what's going on between us and it's not like I can tell him. I was trying to avoid him but he stuck around and the only choice I had was to walk out with him for him to leave me alone." I tell him honestly.

Dean slowly releases his grip and backs up a step from me. His eyes have softened and I watch him. I haven't seen this side of him yet. There's something about the possessiveness in his voice and him pinning me against the door that really really turned me on. 

"Well still," he says in his deep voice. "You're mine."

Dean lunges forward in one stride and places his hands on both sides of my face. His lips press against mine in a hard force and I whimper slightly into his mouth. My hands wrap around his back and I pull him closer to me, needing to feel his body against mine. Dean moans into the kiss which only makes my need for him start to run more wild. God, this man.

I feel him pull me backwards with him and my feet follow the familiar steps that lead us to his bedroom. His hands search frantically for the door to open it and we make it all the way in and to the bed without breaking this hungry kiss.  

I don't know what it is about him that frightens me but doesn't at the same time. I have never felt like this before. So... sure. It's what scares me. When i'm with Dean, the sexual tension between is stifling and my body knows how to react to him like it's done this before. I'm not scared of him and what he wants to do with me which in return scares me. I've always been too timid to do anything sexually with a man before which is why up until this point, i've never wanted to.

But with Dean...

It's not a want, it's a need. It's like I need him or i'll die. Okay, maybe not that drastic but still, the desire I have for him physically hurts.

Dean lips is still moving on mine and his tongue wraps beautifully with mine, sending tingles throughout my body. I moan before gasping at how sudden my back connects with the bed. Dean is now hovering above me with the most devilish smirk I have ever seen on his lips. I give him a sexy little smirk too as I watch him slowly peel his cotton gray shirt off his body. His eyes pour into mine while he does this and it's like I can read every dirty thought of his in his mind.

I want him to fuck me. I want him to fuck me hard and senseless.

I can feel how wet I am in my shorts and I immediately want him to take them off so he can feel too - did I really just say that?

Dean's chest is sculpted to perfection. His torso is so tight and solid with ab ridges that prove his hard work has paid off in the fitness department. 

I reach my arms up to run them over his abs but he grabs my wrists and pin them down on the bed, leaning down closer to me.

"Are you going to take anything off of me?" I ask in a rushed breath, barely above a whisper. Dean smirks at me.