chapter 1

Hey, you know what's up. That right a whole lot of you.

Disclaimer: I do not own the walking dead or the characters

________________________

Y/N POV

I was dragging my mom through the store and S/N closed the door. she was 6. I was the one that taught her and mom everything I know because I was the only one that watches and/or plays the zombie games or movies. My mom was loud and I covered her mouth. "Mom you need to be quiet. You going to attract them."

"You have to kill me." She said once I removed my hand. I shook my head.

"Not in front of S/N"

"S/N, will you do mommy a favor leave your knife with me and go with your sister."

"What about you"

"I will stay and keep watch. Now go to the roof." She said and I left the spare knife I had found. I grabbed my sister's hand and dragged her up the stairs. I opened the door and chained it closed pulling my sister further. I stopped when I see a guy cuffed to a pole.

"Please. Please, you have to help me. Please, darling, help me."

"Sisy we have to help him."

"Stay here." I pulled out my father's knife. I held it to his neck. "If I help you. You take us to your camp as payment."

"Yes yes, I'll do anything. Just please help me."

"Stand as much as you can. Less chance of getting shot." I said pulling my gun out. I look to see how much ammo was left. I reloaded it back in and pointed it to the cuffs. "Pull at them," I said and he did. I bang was heard as I pulled the trigger. It didn't break.

"It didn't break you bi-"

"Watch what you say around my sister." I glared at him. "I'm not done" I walk over to the cuffs and tapped it. Yep, it's hot. I pulled at it and it snapped. He laughs of relief. He hugged me. I push him away.

"Thank you." I nod. I checked him for bites. He didn't.

"Who did this to you."

"Sisy we have to go back to mommy." I gave her a sad look. I bent down to her height.

"S/N. I'm sorry we can't. She was bitten and she did us a favor. She had to... Pass away."

"You mean to say kill herself." The guy said.

"Don't you have a heart she is 6 years old," I yell at him. The groans came from the opposite direction we came from. "Take us to your camp," I said and I walked over to the door and start stabbing the zombie's heads. S/N doing the same.

"I will. I need a car though. Oh and the bag of guy that sheriff dropped brown there."

"We can do that," I said. I walked up to him. I leaned towards his ear. "If you be nice I'll give you something in return," I whispered seductively.
He had a smug smirk on his face. This isn't the first time I've done this. It has saved our lives. Once we killed them all I squeezed through the door to the best to my ability. Then my sister. I push on the door and so does my sister and helped the guy through. "What's your name."

"Merle" I nodded remembering the name. We walk and I turn a corner and see that we are in some truck delivery garage. I placed my ear on the door and a few groans. I open it and I stab them. I saw a truck and sneakily walk to the driver's door. I see a key and put it in the ignition. It worked. I motioned for the others to come and I started driving when they got in. Merle told me directions towards the guns. We grabbed it and started our way to the camp, with the help of Merle. "Just up the street." I nodded and stopped the truck. "We walk the rest of the way. Time for reward. S/N you stay and shout only if you see a zombie."