chapter 8

--------
Yn POV
--------
I was woken up by movement under me. I opened my eyes and see Daryl moving from under me. He coughed. I got off him and I looked at him. He was a bit sweaty. I felt his forehead and it was alittle warm. "Daryl." I said and he groaned. "Are you not feeling good?" I asked and he turn towards me.

"I feel like shit." He said and I covered him up. He just removed the covers. I left it.

"I'm going to take care of you untill you feel better. Just like the way I took care of my little sister." I said. I cuddled him close and he just laid there. Soon I heard little snores coming from him. I got up and walked to the other group.

"Hey yn. Where's Daryl."

"He sleep. Hes feeling a little sick."

"Oh you should get Hershel to take a looked at him."

"Tomorrow. If he's still not feeling go-"

"Hey." I hear a voice behind me. I look over to it and see Daryl walking towards us. He still looked pale. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his forehead. The fever was worse. "I'm fine."

"No your not. You have a high fever and your pale. Please go lay down"

"I'm fine. I'm going to go look for my brother." He said walking over to his crossbow.

"Daryl Dixon you do as I say this instant. You are sick and you need to rest. Your going to make yourself worse." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can't tell me what to do." I walked over to him. I grabbed his shoulder and leaned closer to his ear.

"If you rest all day and feel better tomorrow. I'll let you do what ever you want to me tomorrow." I whispered into his ear.

"So I can do that anyday."

"Nope if you don't then you get the silent treatment for a week." I said. He just walked over to the wood. It starts now. Later that night. Daryl came back with some squirrels.

"Hey baby." I didn't say anything. "I said hey." Nothing comes out of my mouth. "You were serious." Nothing. I picked up his crossbow and the laundry basket. "Come on yn. Ok I'm sorry for not listening to you I'll go rest right now." He said and I continued walking untill i heard dale yelling out. I grabbed my gun and ran out to the field. I stopped and I shot the walker before there was any damage to dale. I ran over to dale.

"You ok."I asked as we all walked over to the house. He nodded.

"All of you will be moving into the house. It will be safer in there. We start moving g in tomorrow. Get some sleep. If you can." He said. Me and Daryl walked back into the tent. I got in with Daryl behind me. I laid down and I closed my eyes. I felt an arm around my. I knew it was Daryl. I let sleep take over.
------------
The next morning
------------
I was woken up to Daryl moving g around me packing things up. I got up and I crawled over to my bag. I started putting my clothes in there. I put on one of my dad's army jacket that I had taken out of my mom bag. I closed my bag. "I'm feeling better. Are you going to stop ignoring me now." I looked at him. He did look alot better and he did rest for the rest of the night. I walked out side. He followed. "Your still going to ignore me." I turn around and slapped him across the face. "Ow." He said rubbing his cheek. I got closer to him and kissed him. I pulled back and slapped him again. "Really. What was that" he asked.

"The first slap was for arguing with me. The kiss was to show that I forgive you."

"Ok what about that last slap."

"I felt like it." I said running off laughing. He chased me and I jumped over the log this time and hid behind Rick. I looked over his shoulder and I didn't see Daryl. I moved from behind Rick and move forward to look for Daryl. Soon I was scared by the arms that wrapped themselves around me. I screamed and turned around to see Daryl. "Daryl I'm going to kill you." I said as he leaned down to kiss me. I pulled back and I did the one thing that would make Daryl let me go. I licked his forehead. He let me go to wipe it away and I was already running.