chapter 6

Well hope you enjoy. If you don't like the way I'm changing things then let me know.
______________________
--------
Yn pov
--------
I woke up in Daryl's arms in the bedroom. The night we had had been amazing. I did finish cleaning him off. We didn't sleep together in that way but we did talk about stuff. I got up and walked outside to help around the farm. Daryl came out an hour later and went into his tent. Andra walked over to the tent. She had a book in her hand. I walked after her, but Lori stopped me. "Hey I know that you just came back, but I need you to get something for me."

"You mean on a run." I said looking over to Daryl's tent every now and then

"Yes. Are you ok."

"Yeah I'm just not trusting Andra right now. She just went into his tent. I'll talk to Glenn just make me a list. I got to go right now, but thanks for letting me know." I said and I ran off towards Daryl's tent. Once I reached it. I slowed down and walked towards the opening. "You leave him alone." I said and Andra gave a nasty look.

"And you can't make me."

"Ok I'm just going to come out and say it. Your a bitch that need to get a life."

"And your not?" She said. I gave her a look of disbelief.

"I can not believe your talking back at me. No one does that. You shot my boyfriend and I'm not ok with it. You need to step back and smell the flowers because I will never trust you." I said and all she did was laugh.

"Oh your serious. And what makes you think I will listen to a stuck up snobby bitch like you. You think it's all about me, but there's a little problem here. You know what that is. Your the one thinking it's all about you."

"What can I said. Everyone is use to it. I've been like this from the beginning. You started acting like this after the death of your sister. Well guess what sweety. People die. We just live through it."

"Really you still have your sister. Who have you lost."

"My mom was bit right in front of me. My dad's whereabouts is unknown. All I know is I found my dad's not so new car. I didn't see him. You don't know nothing about me."

"And you don't know anything about me."

"I know enough. I talk to your sister. She talks about you all the time. Your not acting like that sister she loved so much. Your acting like a 5 year old that doesn't want to live any more. Do everyone a favour and grow the fuck up." I said.

"Yn cool it." Daryl said.

"Shut up Daryl. I'm just saying what had to be said. No one else will. Little miss pretty thinks it's ok. It's not. I bet we've been in worse hell then she ever will."

"Yn shut the fuck up. Your going to say something you regret."

"Like what. Are you talking about that. That's for you to say. Not me. Do you not trust me with something like that. I may be pissed off but I would never go that low." I said.

"Ok I believe you. But you really should calm down."

"After she leaves." I said.

"I'm not done talking to you. I'm little miss pretty. What about you."

"Your the one not acting like yourself."

"And you have it worse then me."

"I bet you had a fantastic life before this shit happened. I didn't."

"What are you talking about."

"I'm talking about rape. I was kidnapped and raped when I was 13. I never got to know my father that much because he was in the army. I got bullied every year in  school. My mom was always so tried and stressed  I over work that she just wanted to sleep. My life never was happy except for when my dad came home. That was one time. It was only for one day and I was six. So don't come up to me saying you had problem. You don't have problems. I do. The only thing was your sister died. I would love to have a perfect live and I feel like Daryl and my little sister can be the only one to do that. So get the fuck out. Don't ever talk to me." I said as tears stream down my face. Daryl got up and pulled me to his chest. I cried.