chapter 20

You guys must've been wondering why it takes me so long to update. I'm going g to tell you why. 1. My chapters are long. 2. I share my phone with my sister. 3. My fingers hurt after a bit of writing. 4. I've been looking for a job for the past 3 years. And lastly. Do you see how many uncompleted stories I have to update. Ok now we got that covered. Read forward my friends.
_________________
I was woken up by sn shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What."

"Why didn't you say you were back."

"Well sorry. I only just got separated from my husband and he's being tortured by them as we speak."

"Slow down sisy. We will get Daryl back. One way or another." She said and Carl came in and leaned against the wall. "What's wrong."

"Nothing. We just need to talk. Come find me when your done." He said and she nodded. He left and I got up and walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. The one outfit that Daryl liked on me the most. The plad  shirt tied into a belly shirt and some skinny jeans. SN had already left and I began my way up the stairs. In pain might I say.
----------
Three days later.
----------
Negans truck came into view and I frowned. Great. Trouble. I climbed down from the watch tower and I opened the gate. They drove in and I stepped away avoiding any contact with any of them.

"Where do you think your going." A girl said.

"Away from here." I said walking away.

"Negan want to talk to you." She said and I flipped her off. From behind. I walked into my house. I have moved out of the basement to a house. All our stuff were brought here. I did get my guns back some how. I sat on the couch and began crying once I see a picture of me and Daryl one the coffee table that someone drew for us. We were just sitting on the porch holding hands and we were laughing. Having a good time. I miss him. I continued to cry when I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to it. I unlocked it and walked back over to the couch. I grabbed the picture only to drop it when I see Negan and Daryl at the door. I quickly got up and ran over to Daryl. I was about to hug him when negan stopped me.

"Whoa what do you think your doing."

"Don't touch me." I said and I push passed Negan and hugged Daryl. He didn't hug back. I pull back and I looked at him. He looked broken. Tears weld up in my eyes. "It's going to be ok." I said and I stepped out of the house Negan following me. They started taking almost everything. Except for the food. SN and Carl were in the infurmary and I ran in when I heard shouting. "Carl put the gun down." I said wiping my eyes.

"You saw him didn't you." He said and I nodded.

"I can't fight anymore carl. Just please put the gun down."

"Their taking more then half." He said.

"I don't care right now. I'm tired of fighting Carl. Just please." I said loudly and Negan and Daryl and Rick came in. I looked at Daryl and walked out because I just could look at him. He was so broken and just not him. I sat on the stairs and I hid my face in my knees and just bawled my eyes out. I just want him back. The Daryl I know, is not the Daryl that is standing with Negan. I continue to cry untill they all left. SN sat next to me.

"We'll get him back."

"I just want to be left alone. Please can you do that." I said.

"If you do something for me in return."

"What." I asked looking at her. She smiled.

"Let me name the baby." She said and I shook my head.

"Daryl wanted to name it. I'm letting him."

"Then another thing. Fight alittle longer." She said and I just looked at her.