chapter 4

------------
Y/n POV
------------
After the feast some of the boys were drunk. I dragged Daryl to our room. We got on our bed and we snuggled. "You tired." He said. I nod. "We should stay up. Talk to some people." He said. We got up and he went to join the boys with the drinking. I walked into the rec room to get a book. I stopped in my track when I entered the room. Shane had pushed Lori into the table. She had scratched him. I walked up to Shane and punched him in the face. I grabbed Lori's hand and we ran out of the room. I took her to their room.

"You ok" I asked. She nodded. I smiled and let her be. I walked to the dining room. I sat beside Daryl and he hands me a drink. I declined it. He offered it again. "I don't drink. Never had one before." I said. He looked at me still a drink out to me. I rolled my eyes and took it. I hesitated to drink the alcohol. Once I did take to sip I choked. "Sorry but it disgusting." I said giving him the drink back. He nodded and place the cup on the table.

"It will be right there for you." He said and pulled me on to his lap.

"I'm not going to drink it." I said as I stood up and  repositioning myself on him so I was facing him. He placed his hands on my hips. I went to peck his lips but he stopped me. "What."

"I will kiss you once you finished that cup." He said and I whined. He chuckled and reached for the cup on the table.

"I'm not drinking it." I said and stopped him from reaching the glass.

"Then let's talk about that rape. I would like to know what happened to my girlfriend."

"I was 13 when that happened, but it happened again after the shit storm. It was about 3 week after all this started. A group of guys found us, me my little sister and my mom, in a abandoned gas station just outside of Atlanta. My mom let them join us and I was pissed at her for it. I didn't talk to her for a while. When she went on a run with one of the guys. The leader of the ground kept touching me." I took a breath. "This is harder than I thought."

"It ok."

"Umm one night the guy came into mine and my little sisters tent and well.... He raped me. He made sure that I wasn't loud. It didn't matter any way I killed him when he finish and tried to leave. I didn't sleep for a week after."

"And when you were 13."

"I was kidnapped and raped."

"Oh ok. So let talk about happy things. Like what's your favourite memory" I raised my eye brow.

"How about you tell me one of your bad experiences."

"I'm not saying anything."

"Why not."

"Because."

"Because. That's all you have to say. Because. Wow that's wonderful. You know what would be better right now." I said getting up.

"What. What could be better right now. Just because you told me about you, doesn't mean I have to tell you anything."

"Really you know what I'm out of here." I said. He grabbed my arm. "I don't even want to look at you." I spat at him and he let go of me. I stormed out and stopped at the door and stormed back and chugged the cup. I stormed out once I placed the cup back on the table. I walked into our room and sat on the bed with the fight replaying in my head. I began to cry.

"Sisy I can't sleep" my little sister came in the room. "Sisy what wrong."

"Nothing I'll get over it. Come here. I'll sing to you." I said. She ran over and climbed on I lay down next to her. I sang the climb from the Hannah Montana movie she loved. Soon she was asleep.

"That's a nice voice you got there." I knew it was Daryl.

"What do you want." I spat.

"I came to apologise."

"Not forgiven. Unless your willing to tell me a bad experience."

"My dad beat me."

"What. Your dad abused you. Why."

"My mom died in a house fire. She fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand. My dad blame Merle for it and would beat him, but he left and I got the beating." He said as he took his shirt off and showed me his back. I hugged him. I kissed his back and he tensed. "Please don't give me any pity. It will just bring back the pain."

"Sorry. I love you." I said and he turned towards me. He pecked my lips.

"No apologies needed from you. I just didn't want the others to know, so could you keep this a secret." He asked and I nod. "Let's sleep." He said and we got in bed beside my little sister. I cuddled her close and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you."

"Love you too. Always." I said and darkness took over.
-----------
Morning
-----------
I woke up to S/N moving in my arms and I open my arms. I looked around and Daryl stirred in his sleep before his eyes opened. He groaned. I chuckled. "Are you enjoying my pain." He mumbled into his pillow.

"I'll go get you something for your hangover. Clean up while I go get it." I said going to Lori's room. "Hey Lori. Got anything for hangovers."

"You don't look like you have a hangover."

"It not for me. It's for Daryl." I said.

"Here. Don't forget a glass of water. Here's some for Glenn." She said and I nodded. I walked back to our room and Daryl came out of the bathroom. I gave him his pill and glass. I left the room with both Daryl and S/N. I enter the dining room and placed the pill and got him a glass. He thanked me. We all are breakfast. After everyone finished. We all went to the computer room. He explained everything about his test subject. I looked at the clock that was counting down. "What does that clock count down mean."

"It's the count down on fuel is empty."

"What happens when it goes to 0" Rick asked. Nothing. He repeated the question then asked the computer. We started freaking out.

"We are not staying here." I said. I grabbed S/N and dragged her along with me. "Daryl let's go." I yell back to him and I stopped dead in my track when the door closed.

"You can't do this to us." Glenn said and carol was crying holding Sophia. My little sister was crying. I hugged her. I felt tears come to my eyes. Daryl and t dog were trying to get the door open.

"Open the damn door." Daryl yelled and I began crying.

"Daryl I'm scared. I don't want to die like this. None of us do." I said and Daryl took and ax and charged at the guy. Shane and Rick stopped him. After all the commotion was done. The door opened and we rushed to get our stuff and out of the building. The boys tried to brake the glass and carol gave Rick a granade. The glass shaddered. We ran out and we took cover. Once it blew up I knew we lost Jackie. Andra and dale got out in time. I got on Daryl's bike and held onto him as he drove.
____________
I'm going to leave it here so next chapter will be up soon. See ya. Bye