chapter 2

Y/N POV

Daryl had asked me to stay. What the actual fuck. Right now I was sitting in Daryl's arms. I felt safe in them. It was getting dark out and I looked at Daryl. "We should move to the campfire after we change. We don't need to get sick now do we." I said and I got up. He nodded and got up as well. I began walking and Daryl stops me. I look at his bright blue eye. I began to melt in them. "What is it," I asked.

"Thank you for saving my life." He said and I smile.

"That's ok I really like you. So I had to save you. Your human and a human have to have a chance to live." I said. I saw him blush a little bit.

"You know Merle really wants me to get laid with you." He said and I blushed. I began to think of dirty thoughts. I was snapped out of reality by a scream from the camp I picked up my gun and I pointed to his crossbow so he could run and grab it. We both run ahead of everyone. I pointed my gun as Carl runs into me and Sophia run into Daryl. I start to panic. "Where S/N" I shouted to Carl he pointed towards another scream I was the only one that ran into the forest. I heard another scream and I turn to the left and what I saw, scared me. S/N was pinned to the ground by a man. I pointed my gun to his head. "Get the fuck off my sister asshole," I said and he slowly got up and my sister ran towards camp only leaving me and him. "Do you have others," I said sternly. I'm not going to show fear. That gives him an advantage. He began walking towards me and I step back and I bumped into someone. I didn't feel a crossbow or a weapon. Oh no. I turn around only to have my gun grabbed from my hand and I was slammed into a tree. I groan in pain. "Get the fuck off me."

"I don't think so sweetheart I like a woman who can act tough when really your not. I'm going to have fun with you." He laughed and I could smell his breath and I wanted to gag. It smelled of smokes and beer or something like that. It also smelt of rotten tuna and a mix of dirty socks. I spit in his face and he let go for a second which gives me a chance to kick his shin. He wasn't fazed by it. He slammed me into the tree again and began unbuttoning my shirt. I struggle in his grip and I scream for help. Soon the guys from camp came once he began sliding my pants off. Leaving me in my panties and an unbuttoned shirt and I was still in a bra. He kept going and he began sucking on my neck. "Get the fuck off of me,  asshole," I said trying to move. His friend pointed my gun at them and told them to stop or I die. The guy on me looked at me and slammed his lip on my lips. I struggle against him. His hands move around my body. Groping my breast. Under my bra. I bite his lip and he flinches away. His lip bleeding.

"You fucking bitch. Now I'm going to get rough. That was your fault." I looked at Daryl and I could see him form a plan in his head. I began to shake. "Now you're getting scared. I like that." He said as his hand slips into my panties, rubbing me. I try not to moan as a year slip from my eye. After a good 10 seconds, his finger enters me and I struggled as hard as I cry. "Please get off me. Please stop." I said to him. He shook his head. He began to undo his belt and his Jean with one hand as his other kept me pinned to the tree. Once his member was out he began to slid my panties down and I was full on crying until and the arrow went into his head and I sank to the ground holding my self. I cried harder and I could hear the guy plead for them until and the arrow went into his head. I was soon in someone's arms and I struggled to get out of them. "Please stop. I don't want to be Hurt." I looked at the person and I see Merle. He took off his jacket and covered me up he grabbed my panties and slides them onto my legs. I flinched every now and then. Lori came into view and she hugged me and I let her. She told Merle and the other guys to go. She helped me into my pants as I was still shaking. She helped me up and she leads me back to camp. Rick inched closer. Lori stopped him and he did. "It's going to be hard for her to trust another man. She was nearly raped." She said and Amy walked over to Rick and he gave her what he wanted to give me and it was my gun. Daryl came into view and I ran to him and hugged him.