chapter 22

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I updated this book. I've been working and it tires me out.
________________________

Yn POV

We have moved back to alexandra. I just love it here better then anywhere else. I walked outside with Anthony in my arms. Rick walked over with Judith and Michonne. I smile. "Hey guys. Have you seen Daryl."

"Training grounds. His turn to teach the others." Rick said. "Do you want to go see him." He asked. I nodded. Michonne held her hands out for Anthony. I shook my head.

"We are going to surprise daddy aren't we." I said and Anthony just continue sucking on his fingers. I removed them and place his pacifier in it. He happily sucked on that. Sn and Carl ran over. "Whoa slow down. What's happening."

"Negans coming." Carl said and I frown.

"I got to go." I said and I ruched down the stairs of the porch and rushed to the training grounds. Daryl was instructing something when I grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"What's going on."

"You and Anthony need to hide. Negans here." I said and Daryl grabbed Anthony from me and we arrive at a sewer entrance. I opened it as far as possible. They aren't light you know. "I'll come get you when he leaves. Remember Daryl. I love you."

"Love you too." He said pecking my lips. He climbed down carefully with Anthony in his arms. I closed it up and walked back to the gate. Negan hopping out of his truck.

"What do you want this time" I said. I crossed my arms.

"I'm still looking for my prisoner. You should know where he is."

"I haven't seen him. Even if I did. Why would I tell you." I said. He punch me in the face. I held my cheek and looked at him. More like glare.

"Load her up. She's going to tell us where he is or she's going to die. Which ever comes first." He said smirking. Two guys grab me and I fought them off. They both laid on the ground groaning. Negan frowned.

"I'm not leaving." I said.

"Fine. Search for her kid. He's coming with us."

"Stay away from him." I said taking a stance. I charged at Negan and he swung him bat and it hit my arm. I groan and charged again. I pinned him to the truck and punched him repeatedly. "Now get the fuck out of here." I said stepping back. I soon felt a pinch in my neck. I flinched away and I see Dwight with a syringe. I started to stumble a bit. I fall to the ground and Rick was held back. "What the hell did you do to me." I said struggling to stay awake.

"Like I said. Your coming with us." He said as my vision went black.
---------------------
I woke up with my hands chained above my head in the center of the room. I looked around the room and I felt pain in my shoulder. Great I think it's dislocated from hanging from the ceiling. I groan and I heard footsteps. I looked towards it. Negan. "Your not getting anything from me." I said and I was slapped.

"Oh you will."

"We'll see I geuss." I said and I just hung there. We both stayed silent the whole time. Soon everyone was piling in the room. The trapped service people and other Negan mindslaves. "What. Putting on a show or something." I said. Negan just smirked and placed his hand on my exposed waist. I'm not wearing a very long shirt so having my arms over my head causes my shirt to ride up. He pulled out a long knife. He walked over.

"She is here because she knows where Daryl is. We need to get his location out of her. I give you guys permission to torture her untill you get a location. "He side. I soon see Dwight's wife show up. She grabbed the knife from his hands. "Or better yet. My beautiful wives can have the fun. Just don't kill her." He said and she dragged the knife again my arm. I let out a pained scream and that had been going on for 10 minutes. By that time everyone but the wives had left.

"Your still not going to say anything."

"Go to hell. I told you I don't know." I said.

"Of course you do. We will find him." She said and I glare only to feel the knife glide against my collar bone. I hissed in pain.

"Fuck you." I said. I kicked out at her but it just hurts everywhere. Negan came back in and smiled.

"Anything yet."

"No she's not talking." Sharry said. Negan smiled.

"Well that's alright. She can get the iron." He said. "With a little twist." He said. He walked over to the furnace fire thing a d pulled out a stick with an N at the end. I panicked. I struggled to free my hands. "You are going to talk. Where is Daryl."

"Go to hell." I said and an intense pain came to my hip. I screamed and soon shots were fired. Daryl came out with Rick and them and I sighed in relief. Negan and his wives fled the room and Daryl quickly helped my down. Which was a struggle for him because my hands were up high and my feet weren't even touching the ground. Rick just ended up cutting the rope. I fall into Daryl's arms and I hissed in pain. He lifted my up in his arms and carried my back to the cars. He place me inside where Dr Carter was and he started treating my wound right away. I soon fall asleep as Rick started driving to alexandra.
-----------
When I woke up Daryl was right at my side. "How long was I out."

"About 4 days. You lost alot of blood." He said and I nodded.

"I'm just that tough huh." I said and Daryl just chuckled. "I thought I was going to die." I said and he nodded.

"But you didn't. I wouldn't let that happen." He said.

"Really. And how are you going to keep that from happening." I asked curious of his answer.

"You never leave my side." He said grabbing my hand. That's when I notice the rope rash on my wrists. I lifted my hand and winced. "It's best not to move for a bit." He said and I smile.

"Then come here and kiss me." I said and he lean down and pecked my lips.

"We are going to war. The kingdom excepted the offer." He said and I smiled.

"Good. Where's Anthony."

"Asleep in his crib" he said. I smile.
____________
Well that's the chapter. Love ya byeeeeeee