chapter 7

----------
Yn POV
----------
I woke up and found myself laying on Daryl's chest. I got up and got changed. I took my shirt off and pants of and I felt hands on my hips. I jumped alittle. "Morning baby."

"Morning Dar-bear"

"How are you and the little one." He said and I smiled.

"We are fine. How did you sleep."

"Fine." He said. He wrapped his arms around me and I smile. His hand where the baby should be.

"Let's get something to eat. Should we tell them about me being pregnant." I asked and he nodded. I put on one of Daryl's shirts.

"You know that's my shirt. Right" he said and I smile.

"I'm comfortable in it." I said and he chuckled. I put on some skinny jeans.

"Ok let's go for a walk."

"Are you going to look for your brother today." I asked. He nodded. "Can I join."

"No. Your pregnant. I think you'll be safer here."

"But I want to help. He is going to be my future brother in law" I said. He looked at me.

"Your willing to marry me."

"If you asked right now I would say yes. I love you. I loved you more then anyone else I've ever dated."

"I love you but marrying right now. It's too early." He said and I frowned.

"And a baby isn't."

"True but still. How about if I find a ring. I will propose to you when you least expect it. Sound good." He said and I smiled. I pecked his lips and we started walking around the camp. I limped most of the time. I saw Shane cleaning some guns. One of them being my pistol. I let go of Daryl's hand. I stormed over to him.

"That better not be my gun." I said. He glared at me.

"So I can't clean it for you."

"No. I can clean it myself. My dad tought me."

"Was a policeman."

"No he was in the army. Higher up then you. I know my dad is still out there and I will find him. Now give me my fucking gun." I said and he threw the pieces at me. "Ow. Asshole." I said picking the pieces up and put the gun together pretty quickly.

"Your pretty quickly there. I say we have a race. If you win, I will let you keep your gun all times. If I win I get you AK-47"

"He'll no. That is my gun." I said and Daryl wrapped his arms around me.

"She's going to need her guns anyway. She's coming with me to look for my brother."

"I bet she's going to have fun with you in the wood. Be a little slut that she already is." Shane said. Ok that really hurts. I aimed my gun at him. "You won't shoot me."

"You should have said that." Daryl said. Letting me go.

"Why."

"I shot everyone in the leg that said that." I said. "Your not any different." I said aiming for his leg when he attacked me to the ground. I struggled against his grip and he flipped me over. I was just about to yell when the weight was removed off of me. I looked up and I see Daryl pinning Shane to a tree. I picked up my gun. Soon pain came to my abdomens. I kneeled down onto my knees. I groaned. "Daryl. Something's wrong." I said and Daryl ran over to me.

"Do you think it's..." I just nodded. Lori came over.

"What wrong with her."

"She's in pain."