chapter 5

--------
Y/N POV
--------
We have been stopped by a traffic stop. Daryl turned the bike around and rode over to Dales RV. "Is the a way around it." He asked and Daryl nodded. He rode the way through untill we heard something pop. I looked back and padded Daryl's shoulder.

"What."

"We have to stop. Dales RV broke down." He stopped and turned off his bike. We got off and I walked over to my little sister. Daryl followed.

"We should look around for stuff. Like water, food, or cars that work. Fuel for the cars we have."

"This is a graveyard." Lori said and I struggled. "I don't know how I feel about this." I hear Lori said as I open a car door. I look through it and I found a key. It didn't fit in the ignition. I got out and went to the back and look through the window. My eyes widen. I opened the truck and pulled out a box.

"What's that."

"I don't know. It looks fimilar to me though." I said looking at the box I put a key in it and it fit. The only thing need was a 3 digit code. I looked around the box and I noticed some letters on the back. It looked like my dad's name. (Your dad's initials). I put in his code and it opened. I felt tears go to my eyes. It was my birthday gift from when I turned 18. It was my first pistol. My initials were just under the safety. Tears came down my face. I pulled the stuff inside out of the case and pulled a picture out. It was me and my dad. I put makeup on him and we were having a little tea party. I was 6 then. It was the last time I saw him before he went to the army. I was on my first date when I heard he had come back for the day and my mom got pregnant with my little sister. I hated myself for not seeing him that day because that was the day that I had my worst date ever. I picked up the pistol and I felt the weight of the gun in my hand. I began to cry. I felt a small hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Carl. I wiped my eyes.

"You ok" he asked. I nod. "I'll get Daryl for you." He said running off. I pulled out another case. It was my case that I had left in my dad's car. I opened it and pulled out an  AK-47. I got to costomize it with my dad on the phone. He was going to mail it to me once it was done. He was going to make sure that it went through with an army symbol on it. I pulled it out and it was mine because there was a picture of me and my little sister under it. I checked it over and I loved it. I put the strap around my head and I put the pistol in my hulster. I had a second hulster from my mom's gun. I walked out with the two pictures. Tears were still going down my face. Daryl came up to me and wrapped me up in his muscular warm arms. I cried into his shoulder.

"What's wrong babe." He asked and I pulled away and showed him the pictures he smiled at them. "How old were you" he motioned to the picture.

"That one 6 and that one is my highschool grad pic. It was taken at home before the caramony."

"Wish I was your date. You look amazing." He said and I laughed. I wiped my tears away. "Come on" he said and I followed. Shane stopped me.

"You going to keep those guns to yourself."

"They are mine." I said.

"Nice try sweetheart hand them over." He said and reached for it. I hit his hand away and he slammed me into the car behind me. I groaned. Daryl was gone ahead, not even knowing I had been stopped. Shane grabbed the strap of my AK-47and the pistol.

"Stop let me go. My initials are on the gun so get the fuck off of me." I said pushing him off me. I walked towards Daryl when Rick grabbed me. " I'm not giving you the guns either they are mine."

"Get under the cars." He said and me and him get under one. "A horde​ is coming by." He whispered to me. Soon after the horde a see Sophia and my little sister running into the forest together. I got out before Rick could. I ran after them and I lost them. I continue and I ran into both of them and Rick. Sophia was freaking out. So was S/N. We ran and came to a lake. I hide with Sophia and I begged Rick to take S/N with him. He finally agree because they were getting closer. We waited untill they were out of view and I grab Sophia's hand.