chapter 10

----------
Yn pov
----------
It has been months out in the woods and we ran into a house. All we have been doing was running. Rick had really been on edge. No one has talked to each other. We were really low on food since winter has past. I sat down on the ground and I hug my knees. Carl pulled out a can of what seemed to be peaches. He started to open it but Rick took it and looked at it. He chucked it into the chimney. "Why did you do that." I said.

"Shut up."

"Don't tell me to shut up. He's still a kid rock. Let him eat something." I said. Standing up. Rick looked out of the window.

"We have to move." We all got up and started running. I was helping Lori because she was heavily pregnant. We ran for quite a bit and we came up to a prison.

"This looks promising" I said sarcastically.

"It will have to do. The fences look secure." Rick said and we ran to the gate. Daryl closed it behind us. Rick told a plan and we start eliminating the walker's inside the second gate. Once that was done we camped there. We made a small fire as it was getting dark. I hugged my knee staying quiet. I was handed some food from carol. I declined it.

"You need to eat."

"Thanks" I said taking the food. I ate it slowly. I see carol walking toward daryl, who was keeping watch. I kept an eye on them once and a while.

"Don't worry about them. He loves you." Lori said.

"Yeah. It's just we haven't talked in a while. I'm starting to worry that we will break up." I said.

"Then talk to him." She said. I smiled. I got up and walked over to them.

"Hey carol is it ok I talk to Daryl alone?" I asked. More to myself.

"Yeah of course. I'll keep watch untill Daryl comes back." She said and I nodded. Daryl started coming down. I walked beside him away from carol.

"Is something wrong." I continue walking feeling like we were far enough. "Hey. Look at me."he said spinning me around. "Is everything ok." He asked.

"Are we going to break up."

"What. No. I love you. Why would we break up."

"It's just... I see you with carol more times then when your with me. Im scared that I'm losing you."

"You don't need to worry about me and carol we are just friends. We are married. You don't need to worry about that kind of thing." He said. I nodded looking down. He lifts my chin with his finger and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. He smiles into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer. I smile. He pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said a d he starts making his way back and I walked over to the came fire. I sat down beside Lori.

"Everything ok now." She asked. I nodded with a smile. I looked over to Daryl and he and carol were walking back. Daryl smiled at me and he sat behind me and pulled me so I was against him. He wrapped his arms around me. I hugged his arms. Not a word was said around the fire.

"It really quiet. Yn you should sing something." Daryl said.

"No thanks. I don't sing in front of a group."

"Sisy sing the climb." Sn said in her cute voice. I sighed.