chapter 17

Well here is another chapter. I still do feel like shit but I'm getting better.
___________

Yn pov

Alexandra has been a good place I was able to rest and get a good amount of sleep. I was waking up in the morning next to Daryl. We still didn't have any jobs. I like I don't have a job. More freedom for me. I got up and gently move his hand off me. I got dressed and walked upstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed something to eat. Glenn walked in with Maggie. "Hey love birds" I said with a smile on my face.

"Could say the same to you but I don't see your other half." Maggie said.

"He's still sleeping. We stayed up alittle too late last night. How sn I haven't seen her in forever."

"You should talk to her. She's been upset lately." Glenn said. "I've tried but she kept saying I wouldn't understand."

"Ok next time you see her tell her she could talk to me." I said and I sat on the living room couch with a book. They nodded and left. I had just started read before I felt arms wrap around my neck in a hug. "How'd you sleep babe"

"Oh it was great. I just wish you be there when I woke up though."

"I will next time I promise. Are you going to work on that motercycle today."

"You know it. I miss my other one."

"Mind if I joined."

"Do you know anything about repair." He asked sitting next to me.

"Nope. But I do know how to be bored. I've read this book at least twice already."

"Ok you can join me. Just dont be destracting." He said getting up.

"Oh please have you not seen me. How can I not."

"True. Don't be a bitch."

"Don't be a jerk" I said getting up. I grabbed his hand and we walked to aurans house. He let go once we had made it. I was about to sit down when Deana came.

"Yn. Can I talk to you." She asked and I nodded. I had warmed up to her and she likes me more then before. If this keeps up. We'll be friends in no time. "I wanted to talk to you in private."

"Oh. Ok" I said pecking Daryl's cheek and I walked closer to her. "What's up. Is something wrong."

"No. It's just I found a job for you."

"Ok."

"I want you to be leader with me. Maggie is working with me but I'm getting old and I just can't keep up with everything."

"Oh. Umm"

"You were a leader in your group correct."

"In a way. There was a council that kept the group together. I was one of the five."

"Who were the others." She asked and I took a breath.

"It was Rick, Glenn, Meggie, Daryl, and I. I recently became part of the council because we lost one. His name was hurshel he was the doctor of the group." I said tearing up. I miss hurshel. Everyone does.

"I'm sorry for your lose."

"Thanks. Umm sure I'll take it. I'll help." I said and she nodded.

"Ok. All you have to do is lead really."

"I know how being a leader works." I said and she nodded and walked away. I walked back over to Daryl.

"What she want."

"Your looking at a new leader." I said and I bowed. He chuckled. "Deana needed help so she asked me to co-lead with her." I said and he nodded.

"Makes sense." He said and he continued on the bike. "Can you throw me a wrench."