chapter 18

Hey guys. This is another chapter. This will take place a week after the inside the with the motercycle gang.
__________

I limped up the stairs and I was startled by being picked up have way up. I calmed down once I notice it being Daryl. "You ok. You've been very flinchy lately."

"Yeah. Um. My gaurd is just been not so hot. My legs muscle was cut and I shouldn't be walking in the first place."

"Why are you going upstairs."

"I heard that Maggie is going to hilltop because of the baby. Somethings wrong. I can feel it." I said. He frown and stopped at the door.

"I want you to stay here."

"No. I'm going for me as well. To get my leg looked at once more."I said and Daryl sighed.

"They aren't leaving yet." He said and I sighed.

"Fine let's sit on the porch."

"I actually have something to do." He said.

"Your going after Dwight, aren't you. Don't lie to me." I said and he nodded.

"No one is going to stop me." He said as he placed me down on the stairs.

"I will."

"How."

"It's call telling Rick." I said and he shook his head. "I'm kidding. Do what you want. I would go after him myself." I said.

"Would you like to come with me."

"Did you forget that we are expecting."

"True but it doesn't stop Meggie."

"That is true. I will come and watch over the bike while I wait for you to comeback."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go."

"Wait. I need to change."

"What your wearing is fine."

"No. I want to wear leather. I have a pair of leather pants in the closet. Make me look intimidating." I said smiling. I stood up.

"How are you going to get your injured leg in those tight pants."

"I got mad skillz. With a z." I said look smart like. I mentally slap myself in the face. "That sounded way cooler in my head."

"I bet." He said chuckling and kissing me. He lifted me once again to our basement apartment. He placed me one the bed and looked in the closet for the pants. He threw them to me and I stood and slowly took of the shorts I had on. Just to avoid hurting my injured leg. Once I had my other pants fully on. I button them up and zipped them. This day is going to hurt.
--------------
Daryls POV time skip.
--------------
My vision was dark. The last thing I remember was leaving yn at the bike to find Dwight. When I did find a group. They had Michonne and Glenn. I turn around and a bang went off.(I flipped out at this part btw.) Now I hear some one talking and a shine of light in the holes. Where am I. I knew I wasn't alone. I could hear breathing beside me. Next thing I knew the door opened and the light blinded me. I was forced to my knees and I see Rick and every one one their knees as well. I looked around again and I didn't see yn. "Where is she."

"Whoa. Who told you to speak. Where did who go."

"My wife." I said and he smirked.

"Probably with my other wives. What does she look like."

"She has HC hair and EC eyes. She's hight. Fiesty."

"No not any of my wives. She's probably dead somewhere." The guy said. "Or maybe. We found her sitting next to a bike. Was it yours." He said and I just didn't talk. "Bring her out. Rick. Is she your real leader. She put more fight then you." He said getting in Rick's face. A couple of guys dragged yn out from the RV. Her pants were all ripped up and bloody. She's been crying.