chapter 21

Hey guys. It's time for the next chapter. I really have nothing to say so. Just read on my friends.
______________
Yn POV

The kingdom. They refused our war proposal against the saviours. We walk back and we just felt defeated. I walked next to Daryl and I felt his hand grab mine. I look over to him and he smiled alittle. The first time I have seen him actually smile since he escaped from Negan. I smile back. "It's nice to see you smile again." I said and he continued to smile. I pecked is lips. 

"your here with me. why wouldn't I smile." he said and I frown. 

"but you've been with me for quite some time now. this is the first I've seen you smile." I said and he just looked at the ground. "Daryl." I said grabbing his arm. He just shook me off.

"The baby. Is it still there."

"Yes." I said. "You know this Daryl."

"I've been worrying. I'm aloud to do that." He said getting snappy at me. I glare. "What now."

"You got snappy..... Again." I said and he just walked off. He just shook his head. I crossed my arms and at that point we were all at the gate.

"Wait Daryl should stay behind."

"I'm fine with that." I said continuing walking. The gate was already opened for it to close behind us.

"Really. Are you really that mad at me for being 'snappy'." He snaps. I flipped him off. He pushed my up against the gate and I groan in pain. "Listen here bitch. I'm not the same person since I had came back. I want revenge. You are not going to stop me from doing that." He said. I looked into his eyes and I kneed him where it would hurt the most.

"I'm having your kid. You will treat me with respect. I'm this close to breaking up with you." I said. I slapped him and walked away. "Asshole." I swear my hormones made me even crazier. Daryl stayed behind and I left with Rick and them.

"You doing ok. You know being 7 months."

"Yeah I'm fine. Dr Carter knows how to keep the baby alive at this point if I were to give birth. I think I'm just going to stay at the hill top untill then." I said. Rick nodded. He had a smile on his face. "What."

"Judith is going to have a little friend to play with." He said and I smile.

"Yeah that baby will have a friend"  I said.

One week later.

I miss him. I haven't seen him since I separated from Daryl at the kingdom. I've been staying in my trailer house. I have just hit 8 months. A knock came to the door and I made my way up. A knock came again. "Give me a second. I'm trying to get up. It's not easy for a pregnant woman." I said and I heard a chuckle. I finally got up and made my way to the door. I opened it to reveal Jesus and Maggie. "Hey."

"You have a visitor. Warning it's Negan." She said and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not leaving this trailer. He can go suck Dwight's dick." I said closing the door behind me. I walked over to the food I had in the home. I picked up an apple and I felt pain. "Maggie you still out there" I said and I groaned in pain.

"Yeah."

"Come in here." I said and the door opened and when she saw me. She and Jesus rushed over to me. "I think the baby's coming."

10 hours later.

Dr Carter was standing next to me. Monitoring both me and the baby. He did said that I was indeed in labour. "Wait. I can't have this baby. I need Daryl here. Where is he."

"Don't know. You need to push soon. Your about diolated." He said and I groan as another contraction hit. The door opened and Negan came in. "I'm sorry you can't be in here. She needs to be stress free."

"I'm not leaving. I need to have a few words with this lovely lady here. Now yn where is Daryl."

"I don't know. I've been here the whole time." I said. He smirked and chuckled. He placed his hand on my leg and I flinched away. "Don't fucking touch m-" I groan and the doctor checked me.

"Okay you need to leave now. Yn time to have your baby." He said and Negan left and the doctor got prepared for me to push this little baby out of me. "Okay now push" he said and I did just that. I let out a little pained groan and relaxed after he told me to stop. "Okay next contraction your going to push as hard as you can."

"Okay." I said and I did as told.

20 minutes later

"You should have had this baby by now."

"Why is it taking so long." I asked and I push again.

"There we go. The baby is crowning."

"Let me guess one more push."

"Yep. A nice big hard push. Then you would have your baby." He smiled and I nodded weakly. Pain came and I push hard and then I felt a pain relief. Next was a cry. I smile and tears were going down my face. Dr Carter cleaned up the baby and place hi or her down on my chest. "Congratulations on your new baby boy. Do you have a name."

"Daryl was going to name him."

"Well he's going to need a name. Now."

"Umm Anthony"

"What's his middle."

"Oh umm I don't know. Dale, Amy." I said thinking about the lost members.

"Passed group members of yours."

"Yes" I said holding my baby.

"Your baby looks healthy. Let me go get him a bottle." He said and I smile. He left and soon came back with Rick and them.

"How you feeling." Rick asked. I smile and gave a thumbs up.

"I am not having another baby. That's all I know." I said and everyone laughed.

1 month later

I was woken up by a dip in the bed. I startled away. "Shhh it's okay it's just me." I here a man's voice. I opened my eyes and I see Daryl climbing over me. I stopped my from going any further.

"Where have you been. They went back to the kingdom to pick you up and you weren't there."

"I was walking through the forest making my way here. I just arrived."

"Notice anything." I said.

"I would assume you had the baby. Your stomach is getting back to normal."

"Doctor said I wouldnt be keeping my stretch marks." I said and he smiled.

"Are you still mad at me." He asked. I shook my head. He smiled and pecked my lips. Soon Anthony started crying. I got up and walked over to the crib. I picked him up and Daryl walked over and smiled down at him. "Did you name him."

"Anthony Dale Amy Dixon. I'm taking your last name." I said and he pecked my lips. "Here. You hold him." I said handing him Anthony. "I need to get him a bottle." I said and I walked over to the little table and made him a bottle. I walked back and gave Daryl Anthonys food. I watched him feed our son.
_______________
That's the end of the chpter. Love ya byeeeeeee