chapter 14

This is another time skip.
_______________

Hershel was just sliced in the neck and we started firing at all of them. I aimed for the governor. Soon a tank rolled in and I was running away as it was rolling my way. I start looking for Daryl or sn. We needed to leave this place. I couldn't find anyone except for tyresse and mica and Liz. The four of us ran into the forest but I stop when I heard a baby cry. "GUYS. WAIT. I THINK I HEAR JUDITH." I shouted and they come back. I ran towards the sound of the baby and I see Judith just about to get bit. I shot it and I ran over to Judith. I picked her up and we ran to the forest again and we ran. We ran for quite a while and Judith started crying. "Ty. I need a dimper" I said and he nodded. "I knew you grabbed them."

"The bag was right beside her." He said handing me a dimper. I changed Judith and tyresse picked her up.

"Berries... Can we eat them." The girls said and we nodded. I grabbed a few and ate them and so did the girls. I grabbed alot more and I took one and stepped on it. The others looked at me and I shrugged.

"If Daryl comes through here he needs to now I was too." I said and they nodded.

"How is berries going to do that. Anyone could of stepped on them." Liz said and I nodded. I took my knife out and I carved it into a tree. I pointed to it. It was an arrow and my initials.

"There he has to notice that. It's thick and noticeable."

"What if we never see them again."

"We have to"

"Why do you want them so badly."

"It's none of your concern" I said and we continue moving. We heard a scream. And we left the kid back to back to go help.

"Remember if you see a walker. Run towards up." I said. I ran after tyresse and we helped out but by the time we finished. The last guy alive was bit in the neck. We failed to save everyone.

"Tyresse." I hear someone say and I turn around and I see carol. "Yn."

"Carol." I said and I ran to hug her.

----------
Time skip.
----------
We had found a small house. I walked in and checked to see if it was clear. I heard a scream out side and I ran out just to see carol kill it. Later that day we settled down in the living area and I sit on the couch. "Is anyone going to sleep here." I asked and they all shook their heads and I lay down and soon I was fighting against my tired brain. (Like what I'm doing right now. But I must finish chapter) "yn could you help out for a quick second." Tyresse said and I looked at him and he hands me Judith. I watched her while he kept watch. I ended up co-sleeping with Judith. I was woken up by the sun the next morning. I opened my eyes and I see Judith on me. I was holding her in place so she won't fall off. I looked around the room and it was empty. I waited for Judith to wake up before I move. I walked outside and I see Liz running and playing with a walker. "Liz get away from her." I said and carol ran past me and I stayed on the porch with Judith in my arms. Carol killed it and Liz started to freak out. Tyresse came and grabbed her from me. I ran over to them and I grabbed Liz's hand I dragged her out to the forest. I saw a walker and I told Liz to stay right there. I grabbed the walker and I held it in front of me. "Liz pay attention. They are not alive. They may be moving and all that but they are not alive. They are walker's. They kill people- DONT SPEAK. They kill people. Just because people kill people doesn't mean shit right now. We survive. People don't kill people like they do. If you seen it before then they were either turned like this one was or they might just be insane. This is not normal liz. Your behaviour towards these walker is very dangerous to others. Now if you understand what I'm saying then I want you to kill this walker." I said throwing my knife towards her. She looked at it and she slowly picked it up. I motioned her to hurry. She dropped the knife and started having a panic attack. "Liz you need to look at me. Look at me." She did. "I know you can do the right thing." She nodded and she pick up the knife and she slowly walked over. I struggled to hold the walker. She killed it and it falls to the ground. "Do you now understand what they are now." I said and she nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the house. "I want you to apologize to carol. You should of freaked out on her like that." She nodded and we stopped in front of carol. I left them along and I walked inside. I yawn and layed on the couch. I closed my eyes and I ended up sleeping. When I woke up I see carol and tyresse at the table. "Where's Liz and Mika"