chapter 13

Hello. Enjoy
________

"Dad please help him."I cried.

"Sweety you need to calm down. Like I taught you. In through the nose, out of the mouth." He said. I did as he instructed. It didn't work for me.

"The only thing that is going to calm me down is him waking up and him being ok." I said through my tears.

"Who is he anyway. Why do you want him saved so badly."

"He's my husband." I said and my dad stopped and looked at me. "Don't stop. Help him."

"He didn't ask for my permission." He said. Hershel came over and started work on him as my dad start helping him again. Carl grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I did rejected at first but sn was crying.
----------
Time skip.
----------
I was sitting on the ground next to the bed that Daryl was laying on. I held his hand. I was staring at the floor untill I heard footsteps at the doorway. I looked up to see my dad. He was looking at the weapons on the wall. "I see you found them."

"Yeah" I said looking at Daryl.

"You love him right." He said. I nod my head.

"With all my heart. I want him to wake up. I want him to hold me. I want to be kissed by him."

"You better stop there. I'm not ready to lose my little girl."

"I'm not little anymore. I'm taking care of sn. She's dating Carl. You should be going after her."

"Is he the boyfriend you ran off to go see over me." He asked. I looked at him and shook my head.

"That was someone else. I met Daryl after this shit started. I saved his brother. His brothers name was Merle. I saved him brought him back to his camp and I could say that I fell for him when I first saw him. To be honest. I thought he hated me at firth then he kissed me. I would say we flirted at first or I tried. I just ended up yelling at him most of the time. He threw my in a lake as 'fun'. I pulled him in after me. We had a splash fight. Then we just floated. Turns out there was a walker in the water and it pulled Daryl under water. I thought he was pulling some sort of joke at first because I didn't see it. When he didn't come up. I went in after him and pulled him out of the water. He wasn't breathing. I gave him CPR. You know what happens when you revive someone from drowning. Well we cuddled for quite a bit afterwards. We were dating then. The next day we had a date and it was the best date ever. We got together a the next day I believe. Now we're married and we love eachother."

"I wish I was there. Where's your mother." He said and I felt tears going down my face. I didn't say anything. "Oh. Did she?"

"We couldn't kill her. She took her own life before she could harm anyone elses." I said and I tightened my grip on Daryl's hand. His tightened and I look towards his face. I got to my feet and I sat on the bed next to him. I stroke his cheek. "Daryl." He stirs awake. He blinks as he focus on me. He groaned in pain. "Hershel he's awake." I shout and Hershel came in a moment later. He looked over Daryl.

"Help me up." I hear Daryl said.

"No you are on bed rest. You shouldn't be in here. You know about the sickness." He said and my dad lifted his hand in surrender and left. "We are putting the sick in isolation. The People who weren't exposed to it will be isolated in a different area. The rest will work. I need you to go with Michonne and Bob to get meds to cure this thing. Heres a list." He said Daryl move up and Hershel told him to lay back down.

"No I'm going with." He said and I helped him up. He grabbed my hand and we walk outside to his bike. "We're taking a car." I nodded. We got settled and we headed of. I put my window down and relaxed against the seat.

"Are you sure your ok."

"I'll live." He said and I nodded looking down. "Hey what wrong."

"I thought I lost you. I was a mess."

"I will always fight for you. Even if it's against death." He said and I felt a tear go down my face.

"I just... I never want to lose you." I said and he looked at me for a few second then back to the road. "I love you"

"And I love you." He said and I smile. I grabbed his hand and we held hands as he drove.
-------
Time skip.
-------
We were standing outside and we had just found out that Bob grabbed alcohol instead of meds. Daryl got in his face after Bob aimed his gun at Daryl. I aimed my gun at Bob. Daryl slammed the bottle into bobs chest. Daryl turn towards me. "Let's go."

"One more thing. Bob if you ever aim at my husband again. A bullet will go right between the eyes. Do you hear me." I said as I got in his face. I grabbed the bottle out of his hands and I smashed it on the ground. He aimed the gun at me and I disarm him the next second. "Don't ever do this again. Got it.....I SAID GOT IT."

"yes ma'am I got it." He said. We start heading back to the prison and once we got there we handed the meds to rick. I stayed outside. Many thought going through my head. My thought were intrupped when Beth came over with a baby. I smile.

"She's beautiful. Is this Lori's baby." I asked. She nodded. "Can I hold her." I asked and she slowly handed me the baby. "What her name. How Lori."

"Oh umm Daryl didn't tell you."

"Tell me what." I asked. Now I was confused.

"Lori dead during C-section. Daryl named her little ass kicker."

"Ha sounds like a name from him." I said and soon tears go down my cheeks. I will miss Lori. She was my best friend. "Is Sophia still safe." She nodded. I smile. "Now what her real name."

"Judith."

"Well hello Judith. I'm yn I was your mom best friend. Let me tell you something. You look so much like her." I said more tears falling. Beth said she had to get her some food and asked if I could watch her untill she came back. I nodded and she left. A few seconds later Daryl came out and he saw me holding Judith. He slowed down and I smile. I sat down against the wall and daryl sat next to me smiling down at Judith.

"You like being held like the little ass kicker. Yeah sweetheart." He said moving his fingers in her hand and she grabbed onto them.

"We would of had a baby ourselves if I didn't miscarry."

"Miscarry? When did you get pregnant." I hear my dad say. Shit. He was mad.

"Dad you need to come down. Daryl didn't do anything wrong."

"You made my little girl pregnant. First it was the marriage and now a baby. Man am I going to fuck you up. Don't you ever touch my little girl again." He said and slammed Daryl against the wall.

"Dad get off him. It wasn't his fault. It was a faulty condom." I lied. I tried to pull at my dad but it was hard with Judith in my arms. Beth came out and she ran to us. She quickly took Judith and I turn and jumped on my dad's back and put him in a choke hold. "Let him go." I said and he let go. So did i. "Don't ever do that again. We love each other and you need to except that."

"Not he is a bad example for you."

"Look at you. Look at the world we live in. That is all you care about. If you cared about me or sn you will treat us our actual age. I'm not 6 anymore dad. You were the one who chose to be in the army. You were in the army when I need you most." I said. He gave me sad eyes. He nodded and walk inside. I could feel the tears stream down my face.

"Your going to be ok."

"Man I'm becoming soft. Look at me. This is like my tenth time crying today." I said wiping my eyes. He kissed me and I pull back. "I want a kid." I said and Daryl looked at my eyes and he shook his head.

"I almost lost you last time." He said. I moved my hands so they were cupping his face.

"Please. I just can't have to much stress."

"No I can't do it right now. I'm just not ready anymore." He said and I nodded. He walked over to his bike saying he was going hunting and I waved to him as he rode off.

___________
The they way I actually planned on ending it but it work for me. Love ya. Byeeeeeeeeee