Four

Warning: May be triggering
Colby's POV
God, I swear I'm going to kill Elizabeth. She's so fucking annoying! I can't stand it!

"Ahh!"I scream while punching my wall creating a hole. My knuckles are bleeding and my mom is going to kill me but I don't fucking care. I'm way too fucking annoyed and mad to care about anything right now.

"Cwoby!"I hear Isabella yell from the hallway. I can not deal with her right now."Cwoby!"

I groan as I hear her banging on the door,"Cwoby!"

"Go away!"I yell while fisting my hair.

"Cwoby you a meanie!"she yells while stomping into my room.

"Go the fuck away, brat!"I yell.

"Cwoby,"she whimpers and I see tears streaming down her face. Oh no what have I done?

"Bella, I'm so sorry,"I say while running over to her and crouch down to her level.

"Cwoby meanie,"she cries then runs off.

Oh, boy.

Elizabeth's POV
I hear Isabella crying in the hallway and then a door kinda slam shut. What did Colby do?

I get up from my chair and go Isabella's room. I knock lightly but open the door to reveal a crying Isabella. Her faces is buried in her hands and the sight breaks my heart.

"Isabella, what's wrong?"I ask while sitting down next to her.

"Cwoby, be mean,"she cries.

"How?"I ask while rubbing her back.

"H- he yell at me,"she explains.

I'm gonna kick his ass for making Isabella cry.

"Ok, well I'm going to go talk to Colby and tell him to stop being mean ok?"I ask and she nods.

I go to Colby's room and see him laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, and tears streaming down his face.

Now, why is he crying?

"Colby, are you ok?"I ask but he ignores me."Colby!"

"What do you want?"he mumbles.

"I wanna know why you're crying."

"Because, I can't do anything right,"he whispers.

"What?"

"Because, I can't do anything right!"he yells.

"What do you mean?"

"Just fucking forget it,"he says while turning onto his side to face away from me.

"But, Colby-"

"Just leave."

"But I-"

"Just leave goddammit!"

"O- ok."

Colby's POV
I watch Elizabeth leave and I go back to crying. I haven't cried this much for a long time and I hate it. I hate having emotions they're pointless and annoying.

"Ugh,"I groan,"stop crying. You're stronger than this."

But I continue to cry and I stop trying to stop it. Maybe, it's ok for me to show emotions sometimes even though I fucking it.

But at least crying is better than being in love. I hate whenever I see people being all lovey dovey in public or at school it's gross. Me, I've never been in love nor do I ever want to be. Like, who would ever enjoy being around a person for so long? Wouldn't it get annoying?

No, I'm not saying this because no one has ever had a crush on me or I've been rejected countless times it's because being in love is dumb. That's all. It's dumb. D- U- M- B. Dumb!

I remember a time where I was really into this girl in middle school. We started talking a lot and sometimes hung out after school. But the thing is is that I would alway wear jeans and a hoodie or long sleeve shirt no matter what the weather was like.

So, one day we went to one of those dumb middle school parties and we ended up playing truth or dare. Of course, I had to act tuff in front of my girl so I chose dare. Which, was where it all went wrong.

I was dared to take off my hoodie. That's all. Just take off my hoodie as simple as that right? Wrong.

I remember how shaky my hands were as I gripped the hem of my hoodie then slipped it off. All eyes were on my wrists. Cut wrists. I had so many cuts that I lost count of them. Everyone burst into laughter even the girl I had feelings for. People called me freak and many other names. I cried for the rest of the night and didn't go to school the next day.

I decided from that day forward that I would bully every girl in the school whether I liked them or not.

That is why I bully girls because some of them make me feel things that I don't want to because I know those feelings will soon be destroyed and I hate it. I hate them! They deserve to feel pain because they make me feel something worse than pain.

I do feel bad sometimes but I just remind myself that they deserve it and it's the only thing I can do.

No matter what.
_____________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it sucked I was half asleep while writing the last part and I still am but I wanted to finish this since I'm not going to be on Wattpad for maybe 2 or 3 days since I'm attending an out of state wedding. I hope you guys aren't mad at me since I took forever to update and I'm going to be inactive for a bit again.

I really hope you guys aren't mad I'm really sorry.

So umm... please vote and comment what you think.

I'll see you guys again soon.