SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

First of all, thank you much for over 228K reads that really means so so much. I never would've imagined that it would get so many reads. It's so incredibly insane that I can't thank you guys enough. This book is definitely my favorite and I'm so happy that many of you like it as well. So, with that being said I've decided to make an extended version of this. After finishing this, I got so many ideas and I didn't know what to do since it was already completed. Now before you guys get too excited, I sadly won't be posting the extended version until after Stockholm Syndrome is done and probably Camboy. Also, the extended version will also have some of the same chapters with no changes to them at all.

I know some of you are wondering why I don't just unpublish it and rewrite it, right? Well, it's because that what did with Ledge and I personally don't want to do that again. I want to keep this up because I still really love this book and want people to read the original version. I know it's not the best reason but it's what I want to do.

Oh and one last thing, I'll be starting to transfer some of my books to AO3 (Archive of Our Own). Some people prefer that over Wattpad and I want to start getting my works out there a little more. I'll also be posting the extended version of this on there too and I might also write works that will not be posted on here but I'm not quite sure yet.

But to conclude this A/N, I really appreciate each and every one of you that have read this story and any other of my works. I currently have 1.1K followers which is also so mind blowing and I seriously love you all. I probably would've stopped writing if it wasn't for you guys. So to finally finish this off, thank you guys for everything you seriously mean so much to me. Love you all,

X Grace