Six

Elizabeth's POV
"Izzy, Izzy, Izzy!"I groan as I'm woken up by Isabella excited and squealing voice while shaking me awake. Ugh, why must she do this?

"What?"I groan, sitting up. I rub my eyes and sleeps fall out of the corner of my eye. Gross.

"Cwan we go to ta bweach towday?"Isabella asks.

"Ask, Colby if he wants to go too,"I say a plop back down on my back. I watch as her eyes tear up and I get a confused look on my face.

"Cwoby scawy now,"Isabella cries. I sit up and pick Isabell up, setting her on my lap.

"Why's he so scary?"I ask, brushing a piece of hair away.

"H- he yewll at me,"she continues to cry.

"Yeah, I know but that doesn't mean he's scary or that you should be scared of him. He was just mad,"I try to explain but what four year old would understand that?

"He no mean no mwore?"Isabella asks and I shake my head. A smile tugs at the corner of her lips."Yay, Cwoby no mean!"

"Nope,"I giggle as she gets off of my lap then runs off to Colby's room.

I decide to get up since it's already ten o'clock in the morning and I don't want to waste my day. The beach does sound like a good idea but I just hope that if Colby does go he doesn't end up being a dick. But that's Colby so he probably will be. I'll just try my best to tolerate it.

"Izzy! Izzy! Cwoby going to ta bweach too!"Isabella jumps up and down while clapping her hands,"he no mean no more!"

"I'm so glad,"I smile as she skips off probably to her room.

I pick out a bikini for later(A/N me never because I'm too fat lol)then, I pick out my outfit for today and put it on. I look at myself in the mirror then a deep voice startles me.

"You know, you should learn how to close your door,"Colby smirks kind of slurring his words as he leans on the door frame. I scoff at him at him while rolling my eyes.

"How much did you see?"I ask while avoiding eye contact with him. It's already awkward enough.

"Everything,"he winks. I nearly throw up in my mouth.

"Gross, get out,"I say, throwing my bikini stop at him. He chuckles before exiting the room.

God, he is so annoying.

*a few hours later*

Well, we didn't end up going to the beach because Colby didn't want to go and so Isabella decided not to either so I was stuck in my room doing nothing all day. What fun!

Knock knock knock

"Come in! Unless you're drunk Colby!"I yell from my bed. I hear the door open and watch as Colby enters then takes a seat next to me.

"I'm sorry by the way,"he mumbles and I raise an eyebrow."F- for walking in on you earlier. I promise I didn't see that much despite what I said earlier.

"It's okay."I let a small smile tug at my lips.

"You aren't mad? I was acting kinda disgusting."he asks while a shocked look on his face.

"No I'm not mad."he let's out a sigh of relief at my words.

"Good because umm well.. I really like you and I just feel like I keep fucking shit up." I look at him in complete shock. He likes me?

"Are you ok?" He asks, noticing that I haven't said anything in a while.

"Y- yeah I'm fine. Just surprised is all,"I say.

"Then, I bet this will surprise you too,"he says then all of a sudden his lips are on mine. I don't kiss back at first since I'm still in shock but soon enough I do. His lips were soft and plump nothing like any other boys I've ever kissed even though I've only kissed two other boys.

"Cwoby and Izzy sitting in a twee K- I- S- S- I- N- G!"Isabella screams as she walks into my room causing Colby and me to pull away.

"Isabella,"I giggle.

"What?"she asks with an innocent look on her face.

"Oh, nothing,"I say as boop her nose.

"Aw you gwonna be be my new sista?"she asks and both Colby and I shake our heads immediately.

"N- no we're just friends,"Colby says.

"Oh,"Isabella says in disappointment.

"Sorry, Isabella."

"It otay!"

"Ok, well why don't you go play barbie as Colby and I talk for a bit,"I suggest and she nods while skipping off giggling.

"So that kiss..."I trail off.

"It was good,"Colby says.

"Yeah...."

"Well, I'm gonna go to umm... my room,"Colby says then stands up.

"Yeah, ok,"I smile and nod as he leave my room.

Colby just kissed me. Eee!
_____________________________________________________________________
Wasn't that an awful chapter? Yes. Lol guys I did try my best. So, umm you know what to do please vote and comment what you think!